Paul Murray/Ronnie Esplin

bawsburst

Two wrongs dont make a right

Fact is murrays history with the club, and his blatant attempt at stealing donald muir and walter smith's credit for reducing the debt means he can never be trusted in my opinion again

PM may have claimed in the past to have been on the Board at a time when the overdraft came down. Can you point me to a single quote of his where he has claimed any personal credit for this achievement?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM may have claimed in the past to have been on the Board at a time when the overdraft came down. Can you point me to a single quote of his where he has claimed any personal credit for this achievement?

mini never said anything about anything.....it's the wee love mini that pint to him reducing debt, ignoring the fact the bank plced someone on the board to run things, this was confirmed by Walter and we all know Walter.

So why do these groups individuals say this about mini then......................the man is weak , not tendering resignation to highlight problems...........making an ass of himself with alleged bids for the Ltd Co lst year.

Carson you show a certain rst trait asking for quotes yet when posters ask you for documents or quotes you tend to move on and leave those posts behind you....................now not saying you're in rst but that's trait of theirs.

Are you btw? it matters not a jot and do you use the same name on ff and gn

I ask earlier in this thread why should PM be voted on to the board, I am willing to give the man a chance I just want to know how he would benefit the club?

None of us should really trust the incumbent Board with their at best loose connections with Whyte/D&P. (cue the investigation by Pinsents, Green and Whyte colluded) I don't fully trust them and I'm certain PM doesn't trust them. I see a benefit in one of the old Directors being in there at least with their knowledge to see what state the Company is actually in. Answer to question, Knowledge of business, clear desire to see us do well as a club for non-personal gains.

I dont like him cause he treated the dans like fucking idiots with his

"the debt build up was heehaw to do with me, but i was part of the team that reduced the debt"

Was the debt build up not created in the Advocaat years? When Lloyds sold the Club to whyte, our debt was well reduced and manageable. I am certain that we would not have lost to Maribor/Malmo had we still been under the same management. Whyte created instability and ruined us with mortgage debts and not paying taxes. PM's quote, if he said that, is correct imo.

Please don't feel you have to.

No you haven't, not even once.

If I do it'll be because someone answered the aforementioned questions.

And I can assure you I'm a lot faster than you think or could ever dream to be. I sussed you out in record time.

Now run along, your patronising comments are as welcome as your childish viewpoints.

I consider your posts a waste of bandwidth and as they have no sustenance, I can't see a need to reply to them anymore.

I think most people are in total agreement with you, the guy is a complete and utter tadger.

Ignoring him would be the best policy, he enjoys the attention

mini never said anything about anything.....it's the wee love mini that pint to him reducing debt, ignoring the fact the bank plced someone on the board to run things, this was confirmed by Walter and we all know Walter.

So why do these groups individuals say this about mini then......................the man is weak , not tendering resignation to highlight problems...........making an ass of himself with alleged bids for the Ltd Co lst year.

Ed, a few posts ago JimBeamJunior castigated PM for 'his blatant attempts to steal the credit' for the work Walter Smith and Donald Muir did to reduce the debt. I take it you agree with me that this particular criticism of PM is unfair?

Was the debt build up not created in the Advocaat years? When Lloyds sold the Club to whyte, our debt was well reduced and manageable. I am certain that we would not have lost to Maribor/Malmo had we still been under the same management. Whyte created instability and ruined us with mortgage debts and not paying taxes. PM's quote, if he said that, is correct imo.

We lost to them in July and August, as horrible as it is to even slightly defend Craig Whyte i've no idea how you come to that conclusion.

Carson you show a certain rst trait asking for quotes yet when posters ask you for documents or quotes you tend to move on and leave those posts behind you....................now not saying you're in rst but that's trait of theirs.

Are you btw? it matters not a jot and do you use the same name on ff and gn

Not a member of RST and never posted on any other forum.

Ed, a few posts ago JimBeamJunior castigated PM for 'his blatant attempts to steal the credit' for the work Walter Smith and Donald Muir did to reduce the debt. I take it you agree with me that this particular criticism of PM is unfair?

I would love to, but in my minds eye mini is the lowest of the low after his embarrassing behaviour last year in particular.

I've never said I like him though mate. I think he's probably a bit too divisive and I really wasn't impressed with the way he conducted himself at times last year during our administration. Having said that, I think some of the stick he takes on here is too harsh and ultimately if you put the negative issues aside, I think he's better suited for our club's board than the men currently on it.

you real do talk through the hole in your arse zippo the nobo

Sorry I've just seen this...

There's obviously larger percentage shareholders who are concerned otherwise the requisition notice wouldn't have been put forward, especially with McColl and PM holding no shares.

I don't agree with your assertion there isn't based on "judging by their behaviour". The opposite could be said especially with the board releasing a statement yesterday that wasn't entirely true.

Like all our support, we don't know what "the rebels" plans are which I'm annoyed about too. Another P.O.V is that they don't actually need to publicise their plans to the support as they aren't the "group" who's under fire. I agree they should though in the same way the current board needs to justify itself, however the current board is being judged on their current stewardship and that's why, IMO, Blin should be in before the AGM

About the cheeky reply :D it seems it's the norm in here but I do find it hard to understand anyone after what we've been through who doesn't question the board. Since after the IPO the board of directors have been farcical and not what I'd ever expect from our club

Do we know it's major shareholders as no info has been given.......plus they do not have enough of these major shareholders judging by their behaviour.

After the inital rather cheeky first reply you have been open in your replies and thank you for that but(yip) can you tell me wht plans the rebels(yeah I coined that word for them as they're acting like them) have for the club.............surely they should have announced in an open letter to shareholders and fans alike to let us know............now being rather silly here............but they could want to mortgage/sell of the assets I certainly don't know if they do or don't.

Sorry I've just seen this...

There's obviously larger percentage shareholders who are concerned otherwise the requisition notice wouldn't have been put forward, especially with McColl and PM holding no shares.

I don't agree with your assertion there isn't based on "judging by their behaviour". The opposite could be said especially with the board releasing a statement yesterday that wasn't entirely true.

Like all our support, we don't know what "the rebels" plans are which I'm annoyed about too. Another P.O.V is that they don't actually need to publicise their plans to the support as they aren't the "group" who's under fire. I agree they should though in the same way the current board needs to justify itself, however the current board is being judged on their current stewardship and that's why, IMO, Blin should be in before the AGM

About the cheeky reply :D it seems it's the norm in here but I do find it hard to understand anyone after what we've been through who doesn't question the board. Since after the IPO the board of directors have been farcical and not what I'd ever expect from our club

A more than fair and open reply.........my view is that they still have my loyalty as they stepped up and paid until such time they lose this I will back them.

what if the accounts come out and it shows that the club has been ran quite good, forget bonuses, forget anything they have said, if the accounts show that the IPO money is indeed partly gone but that it has been spent well as can be for a new company

will people then demand that murray and co fuck off as they are not needed, will murray and co step down seeing as their supposed talents are not required

not bloody likely