Another 'Silk' Scarf offering - ADMIN PLEASE LOCK.

nacho_nacho_man

Afternoon All,

Having received numerous PMs regarding another 'Silk Scarf' offering, I now have some time to organise this.

Conditions will largely be the same, namely that orders and payment will be taken up front, followed by a 2 week manufacturing lead time. Numbers wise, I'll be looking to produce a limited quantity of around 300.

Each scarf would be sold at £9.50 with a discount (5-10%) available on multiple orders. This increase in price reflects the actual postage costs (last season I had underestimated postage costs resulting in an unforeseen additional cost of around £1.50 per scarf sent).

An orange or white scarf would seem to be popular requests, but as per the previous 'Silk' scarf offering I'm happy to open this up to a forum poll vote.

Cheers.

Update: 06/07/2013

Ok, So there's seems to be enough initial interest to get this off the ground. Thus member submitted designs will now be considered. Please note that I will be respecting the respective IPO and copyright statutes that exist to protect the club's image. This was also true of last season's offering, therefore submitted designs must also comply with the aforementioned.

Below are a number of submitted designs:

NNM

mocked_up.jpg

mockup_orange.jpg

mockedup_white.jpg

mockedup_white_1.jpg

Spectre

newscarf_Copy.jpg

Gallant.jpg

Zappa

Gm3_BMBk.png

N.B. Zappa has provided a number of top quality custom tartan design's, all will be considered (not just the two shown above).

Several other designs were also submitted, but due to potential IPO/copyright infringement issues we will not be able to proceed with those designs in their existing format.

Update: 08/09/2013

I will also include last season's design as a wild card entry. Should this design prove to be popular (again), then I'll commission another batch.

#RMSilkscarf

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to receive a couple the last time around and I was really impressed.

Ill happily contribute to a few more and be very interested in some alternative designs.

I'm in the country for a few months (which makes a change!) so if I can assist in any way Nacho, let me know fella.

(tu)

Was very pleased with my silk scarf from the last thread it is hanging proudly over my pic of our majesty in my kitchen wall. Havent been able to go to a game to wear it yet tho. Would be interested in any other scarfs too depending on design

Nacho..., thank you.

You sent me 3 scarves, when I ordered 2.

You told me it was because of MY problems with the US postal services, which I appreciated.

I had to come back early, due to a death in the family.

At last weeks game at Ibrox, I gave one scarve to a guy with like a 9 month old boy. He had him wearinga rangers top, just outside the main stande.

The other extra one i had , i gave to my friend, who I went to games with when we were 13. I am now 57

God Bless The Rangers

Nacho..., thank you.

You sent me 3 scarves, when I ordered 2.

You told me it was because of MY problems with the US postal services, which I appreciated.

I had to come back early, due to a death in the family.

At last weeks game at Ibrox, I gave one scarve to a guy with like a 9 month old boy. He had him wearinga rangers top, just outside the main stande.

The other extra one i had , i gave to my friend, who I went to games with when we were 13. I am now 57

God Bless The Rangers

Sorry to hear of your loss and a very nice gesture mate - sounds like the scarves have gone to a good home.

God bless the Rangers!