I thought Puma was supposed to be an increase in quality..

Scot

Just had the new Puma warm up sweater delivered to Canada. It cost $52 (28 Pounds) and all the logos including the Rangers badge and Puma logos are iron on. Obviously I'd expect the sponsor to be iron on, but I've been ordering warm ups since the early 2000's and all the smaller logos were always embroidered. Anyone know why they're iron on this season? Not impressed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Adidas want us cos we are the biggest club they will sponsor.

Nice wan chuck. Stuck wie this pish for 5 years. Thank christ im too auld for a football tap now.

It would be good to have Adidas but I think the Puma gear is quite smart a lot better than I was expecting...your never too old for a bears top my old man is 72 & wears his bears top with pride.

I bought the Puma black top for my little boy. The badge and stars are iron on and the socks that came with it are massive, far too big for a one year old. Very disappointed with the quality.

I was in Sports Direct yesterday and the white top was there but I'm not buying that. Looks like a cheap Spurs knock off.

People were talking shit about Umbro but the last 2-3 home tops they gave us were some of the best we've had in my life time. Plus the jumpers and jackets you could buy to wear at games were quality. I don't like this Puma stuff.

I bet Adidas want us cos we are the biggest club they will sponsor.

Nice wan chuck. Stuck wie this pish for 5 years. Thank christ im too auld for a football tap now.

Anything for a pop at the man who saved us, Puma is one of the best kit manufacturers in the world you clown.