Alcohol at Ibrox

Carson's cat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'm still laughing at you being terrified at the Utrecht fans drinking beer and seeing a fight :lol:

was terrified one day seeing the north glasgow express (nge, plastic whistles mob) and im sure one of them downed a budweiser........... in one fucking go!

Never seen anything like that I'm my life and that's why I no longer go to football. All it could have took to start a war that day was another hard man downing a bottle of becks. Could have been Carnage I tell you

was terrified one day seeing the north glasgow express (nge, plastic whistles mob) and im sure one of them downed a budweiser........... in one fucking go!

Never seen anything like that I'm my life and that's why I no longer go to football. All it could have took to start a war that day was another hard man downing a bottle of becks. Could have been Carnage I tell you

Yeah fighting and smoking

Im going home to lock the door until things improve

Yeah fighting and smoking

Im going home to lock the door until things improve

yes mate. I'm with you as well.

Did you get the months supply of batteries for the rampant rabbit in case we can't go down the street because of alcoholic football neds smoking Mayfair fags?

yes mate. I'm with you as well.

Did you get the months supply of batteries for the rampant rabbit in case we can't go down the street because of alcoholic football neds smoking Mayfair fags?

I've bought the DVD box set of friends so I can have cosy nights in instead of walking past boys in track suits chewing gum

Drinking at grounds was banned for a reason.

When we won the league at their pit they were jumping off stands and assaulting the referee and Glasgow was a war zone that night all because they cant take it when it goes against them. What would it have been like that day if they had been able to drink at the game?

Its known that liewell is behind this as a pound note is more important to him than logic.

Drinking at grounds was banned for a reason.

When we won the league at their pit they were jumping off stands and assaulting the referee and Glasgow was a war zone that night all because they cant take it when it goes against them. What would it have been like that day if they had been able to drink at the game?

Its known that liewell is behind this as a pound note is more important to him than logic.

when you go to Chelsea games. You have a beer before kick off and at half time. You don't drink it in your seat.

They should start with that then see how it goes but I'm all for it

Interesting to find out exactly what percentage of the attendance this would apply to given by the amount of cars around the ground on matchday and the number of u18s present?

Would potential funds be enough to justify this?

I doubt it and to be honest i prefer to be sober and enjoy the game then go and get drunk than to be pissed and forget it and have sone drunk guy slabbering pish all game so for that reason.....i'm out lol !!!

clubs could prove this is not a money making exercise by allowing carry outs,

like Railways

and major ferstivals like Glastonbury, where they take in carry outs in wheelbarrows

are we any less responsible than neds and chavs at these pop festivals !

you enjoy the game better wi' a wee bevy in my view

Unless there is some sort of "limit" involved, it could bring a lot of trouble.

Ive found its when you try to limit a Glasgow mans drink is when trouble begins

If you want to get pished and ya can handle your drink and not act like a complete cunt get pished oot your nut

Love a good drunk

Make me laugh

You think no beer for ninety minutes is a punishment?

I didn't realise your alcohol problems were that deep. Sorry man.

It was last season believe me.

Obviously you're a non-drinker, so your opinion on this isn't valid.