Keevins repeats claim celtic are most successful club while praising lawwell

rankbadyin

Liewell being in positions of power in SPFL & SFA scares the shit out of me. Remember his club, via the SPL, were the ones pushing the agenda on title stripping, etc - hence their statement when the verdict went against his wishes. Now that he is also on the SFA board should ring big fucking alarm bells among everyone associated with Rangers - this man will stop at nothing to try and ruin us. Now, more than ever, it is time for someone of power and stature to take charge of our club and fight this agenda head on. The alternative does not bear thinking about, especially with Liewell in charge. On a side note: Keevins is an irrelevance, he is sooking up to his present and future paymaster.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd not be embarrassed but shamed should I say nothing and have him waltz back into the club.

The day he does so Admin 2 will not be far away and all his cheerleaders (who only do so for self aggrandizement) will be complicit in the downfall of the club.

You, and your fellow admin, could help the club, at this perilous time, by making it clear that only a small band of folk want him anywhere near the club and even then it is only for their own selfish reasons.

We should all be putting RFC before personal gain.

You are derailing yet another thread. How about discussing the article... I for one am rather pissed off at such a blatant biased piece of rubbish.

if you were as thick as hugh you would need to pander to those who don't question as well, he doesn't write for our support because he knows we would question and demand better. Sloppy sports reporting for the thick, i would be embarrassed if i found his writing or show informative.

You are derailing yet another thread. How about discussing the article... I for one am rather pissed off at such a blatant biased piece of rubbish.

Not at all I am highlighting why such articles appear.

Until we have a proper business outlook we will never stop these vile mistruths.

Personally I'd be ensuring we have counsel, on our board, and ensuring the act each and every time such slurs appear.

No we are full members again after the new set-up came into play....Keevins is a waste of time even discussing, unlike the BBC he is better off ignored....in fairness at this moment in time Celtic are more successful than us and as much as the guy is a snake liewell does run a pretty successful business in terms of turnover....not really worthy of getting upset about on this one lads. Pick and choose the battles otherwise we come off petty and when we do have a valid case to take umbridge it is easier to dismiss and belittle as we have seen in the past!

Depends how you measure success. Obviously they are in a higher league than us, and they will probably win it, and they are in the group stages of the champion's league, and might pick up a few points. But if you are looking at match-day attendance, I think you will find we are doing better than them even though they have more seats available for sale.

Depends how you measure success. Obviously they are in a higher league than us, and they will probably win it, and they are in the group stages of the champion's league, and might pick up a few points. But if you are looking at match-day attendance, I think you will find we are doing better than them even though they have more seats available for sale.

I think the point is that the measurement of success is debatable.....historically speaking obviously we have been more successful but even though our support has been tremendous they will still be generating much more money per game than we are with a bigger slice of revenue and dearer tickets....Celtic are operating in a different league from us just now in terms of revenue and Europe which is why I wouldn't take offence to someone being of the opinion Keevins peddles here! There is almost certainly ulterior motives for him expressing that opinion as has been discussed already but we can't take offence to every story or opinion....we need to pick and choose the important battles!

I'd not be embarrassed but shamed should I say nothing and have him waltz back into the club.

The day he does so Admin 2 will not be far away and all his cheerleaders (who only do so for self aggrandizement) will be complicit in the downfall of the club.

You, and your fellow admin, could help the club, at this perilous time, by making it clear that only a small band of folk want him anywhere near the club and even then it is only for their own selfish reasons.

We should all be putting RFC before personal gain.

Although I agree with a lot of your thoughts on Mini .Do us a favour mate and keep your thoughts to threads that are relevant to him .Its ott sometimes .

To be honest, in terms of ticket sales, there probably isn't much in it.

I had a look at prices for comparable seats for the next matches for both teams - front row behind the goal posts. Celtic charge £26, Rangers £17. The first thing you notice is that Celtic has a lot more seats available for sale. Celtic I believe are getting matchday attendances of around 30,000, Rangers are pretty close to a full house - about 45,000 to 50,000. 50k seats at £17 works out at more money than 30k seats at £26. Obviously not all seats are the same price, so these are not the actual correct figures, but it is possible that Rangers gets more money from ticket sales than Celtic.

No we are full members again after the new set-up came into play....Keevins is a waste of time even discussing, unlike the BBC he is better off ignored....in fairness at this moment in time Celtic are more successful than us and as much as the guy is a snake liewell does run a pretty successful business in terms of turnover....not really worthy of getting upset about on this one lads. Pick and choose the battles otherwise we come off petty and when we do have a valid case to take umbridge it is easier to dismiss and belittle as we have seen in the past!

yes liewell is successful , his club are£30 million in debt, and have 7 mortgages against the glitterdome held by the co-op bank who are just about bankrupt, success ok.

I find it funny that this old snake says that rangers should be left to sort out their own inner problems yet he and his excuse for a newspaper jump on any shite story no matter how small the story is or how much the facts have been twisted they print it anyway. We will get on with our problems Keevins but we wont just sit back and listen to your the shite your old septic mind spits out.

Keevins is a waste of space but he is right in as much as we need to sort ourselves out before getting a rep on the board! At the moment who would our rep be? Mather (a cretin as some on here have called him), easdale (a gangster to rival al Capone allegedly) or Paul Murray (just to tip 'the host' over the edge)????

We are the biggest club and need a say in how the game operates but at the moment they are in a better place than us and we have to accept that, sort out our own problems and then challenge from a position of strength instead of all this infighting and hysterical overreacting to everything that comes out!

Shug was never a very concise journalist. These meandering, sycophantic ramblings are merely a rather verbose form of "Please, please,please, let me back into Parkhead. I promise I'll be very, very good and will only say nice things."

It just lets you see the "quality" of output from a man who has spent several decades at the upper level of Scottish football journalism and it also demonstrates the total worthlessness of the entire field.

Why don't you just offer to lick their anuses, or offer one of your daughters up for sacrifice, Shug? I mean, you wouldn't lose any more credibility than you've already lost.

Keevins is a waste of space but he is right in as much as we need to sort ourselves out before getting a rep on the board! At the moment who would our rep be? Mather (a cretin as some on here have called him), easdale (a gangster to rival al Capone allegedly) or Paul Murray (just to tip 'the host' over the edge)????

We are the biggest club and need a say in how the game operates but at the moment they are in a better place than us and we have to accept that, sort out our own problems and then challenge from a position of strength instead of all this infighting and hysterical overreacting to everything that comes out!

As bollox go there is no bigger bollox than attempting to give credence to Nurembergs pishy ramblings.

As bollox go there is no bigger bollox than attempting to give credence to Nurembergs pishy ramblings.

Hardly giving the senile old joke credence however if you disagree and feel we have a suitable representative for the SFA board and don't have our own issues at boardroom level please tell? A positive post from you would be a real treat!

This myth will soon become fact. First it was the Celtic fans, then it was one journalist, then another, now another........it will grow arms and legs and no one will be able to stop it. No one listens to us, no one cares about us and no one has any interest in reporting the facts. We have become a whipping boy as a club and fanbase.

This is the type of reporting that Paul Murray said nothing about for the many years he sat on the board.

Remember that when you read his apologist's concerted piffle about him being a "rangers man".

Aye that's right cause we had went down the newco route under them :rolleyes:

You're pathetic :lol: