From VB

wombatdropping

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Limond, Brother of the guy who has a comedy show on BBC Scotland.

He was (I think) one of the guys behind Rangerschat & a very vocal Bear on twitter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20730044

Cheers arrested by major crime and terrorism police for comments on a forum, sums up Scotland really

Or maybe it is because of the survey on a celtic webpage where most of their members had log-ins for FF and one of them even bragged about being one of the top posters

And they still say there not obsessed? :lol:

They buy shares in Rangers and post on Rangers forums. They know more about whats going on behind the scenes at Rangers than they do at torbett towers.

I think the so called bit is because follow follow site regularly ban Rangers fans from their site and let bheasts remain.

I've no idea what they do on follow follow so I can't comment on that. My point is, the article calls for Rangers fans not to get involved in online civil war and then they begin getting stuck into another website. It makes no sense.

I've no idea what they do on follow follow so I can't comment on that. My point is, the article calls for Rangers fans not to get involved in online civil war and then they begin getting stuck into another website. It makes no sense.

So in your opinion as a moderator of RM,

The bears at VB should just accept the slurs and lies being spewed out of FF and other sources.