From VB

wombatdropping

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was this about? Was that the Irish "Rangers fan" that bought some shares and gave an interview to the Record? What was his agenda?

Seriously ?????

Kieron Brady is a rabid Celtic fan and friend of mad Phil who worked for anti racism charity SRTRC.

He is an ex Pro footballer from Scotland who opted to play for Ireland, He is a hater who used his position to damage Rangers in every possible way.

He is a regular poster on Celtic Minded and posts under GodsaveIreland and regularly uses derogatory terms to describe Rangers and our fans.

I'm not a member of any of the groups/factions so as a neutral outsider looking in there does appear to be an organised and concerted campaign from certain quarters to 'blacken' the Vanguard Bears who imho seem to be the ONLY Rangers fans group actually attempting to engage the real enemy rather than petty internal squabbling.

They certainly have had some impressive results regards BBC/FoI etc and they don't make a penny from the supporters either, inlike others.

Why do the other Rangers groups appear to dislike the VB so much?

P.S. Can a VB members on here plaese PM me?

Seriously ?????

Kieron Brady is a rabid Celtic fan and friend of mad Phil who worked for anti racism charity SRTRC.

He is an ex Pro footballer from Scotland who opted to play for Ireland, He is a hater who used his position to damage Rangers in every possible way.

He is a regular poster on Celtic Minded and posts under GodsaveIreland and regularly uses derogatory terms to describe Rangers and our fans.

Is this the guy in the wheelchair with the world's highest IQ ever?

Hilarious

. "Rangers fans shouldn't be getting involved in an online civil war"

"So called Rangers website follow-follow"

Contradiction after contradiction. Why attempt to defuse a situation by igniting it? Makes no sense.

I think the so called bit is because follow follow site regularly ban Rangers fans from their site and let bheasts remain.

I think the so called bit is because follow follow site regularly ban Rangers fans from their site and let bheasts remain.

Or maybe it is because of the survey on a celtic webpage where most of their members had log-ins for FF and one of them even bragged about being one of the top posters

Slightly off topic but why is their so much consternation about Chris Graham getting an appearance fee from the BBC? If that is the BBC policy for show guests then why should Chris decline?

Should Rangers fans be talking to an orgnisation officially banned by the club itself in your opinion?

So Limmy is a loose canon & refused membership to the site, but WVB gets suspended for being exactly that.

I would like all the fan groups to show they share the same common purpose `to do the best for Rangers`

I don`t expect them to all get along all of the time, we are a broad Church after all.

I would really like to be more positive about the group because they do seem the most pro-active of all our fan groups, sadly my only real contact with them is on twitter & I`ve been heckled & blocked by a few of their members for not agreeing with their POV.

Not all of them but a few members seem separatist who want little to do with anyone`s opinions bar their own, shame.