• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not liking any of the following does not make you less Scottish, or less proud of being a Scot:

Macaroon bars, Fran and Anna, Irn Bru, the Proclaimers, Arbroath Smokies, Highland cows, Alex Salmond, Mutton pies, Dundee United, Tunnock wafers, deer stalkers, tenants, heroin (in Edinburgh), whisky, the Loch Ness monster, kilts, Paul McCartney's Mull Of Kintyre, Highland toffee, Scottish salmon, Rod Stewart, Cullen skink, bagpipes.

It can even be argued disliking some of these, especially Alex Salmond, Rod Stewart and deer stalkers makes you a better Scot.

Disliking and refusing to support the organisation who made a mockery of Scottish football and tried to destroy the team that had contributed so much to Scottish football for over 100 years certainly does not make anyone less Scottish. Proud Scots should be condemning the SFA and not supporting it in any way for its actions.

Used to love watching Scotland from the Jordan goal in the Czech game in 73 to Dalgish at Anfield in 77 with few Wembley trips thrown in. Then the rot set in, Cooper being booed by the tranny army at Hampden because he played for us whilst cheering every fuken pass from the mhanks players thru to The SFA stance on Big Dunc. Fuk them all, will never attend another Scotland game again until WE are the dominant force on the pitch and off it

British by birth , Scottish by the grace of god.

I am a very proud Scottish Rangers fan, love my team but also love my country and so glad i was born Scottish with a great history and heritage.

Also must add i dont condone or support the SFA but i do support the Scottish team on the pitch.

I don't want Scotland to lose but it doesn't concern me if they win lose or draw if Lee Wallace plays more and maybe one or two others from Rangers like Black, Temps Macleod one day I certainly would be interested though, one day maybe Scotland will be full of bears again like the old days that would be a great day for Rangers and Scotland in my opinion.

It's not an argument at all.

It's the way I feel. I am not stopping you supporting them mate, and i really don't think any less of anyone that does.

EDIT: I am sure there have been plenty people in the past and present that have stayed away from Ibrox because they are unhappy at the management or owners. I don't see this as much different from that.

Fair enough - and at least your kinda civil about it! Xx

Not liking any of the following does not make you less Scottish, or less proud of being a Scot:

Macaroon bars, Fran and Anna, Irn Bru, the Proclaimers, Arbroath Smokies, Highland cows, Alex Salmond, Mutton pies, Dundee United, Tunnock wafers, deer stalkers, tenants, heroin (in Edinburgh), whisky, the Loch Ness monster, kilts, Paul McCartney's Mull Of Kintyre, Highland toffee, Scottish salmon, Rod Stewart, Cullen skink, bagpipes.

It can even be argued disliking some of these, especially Alex Salmond, Rod Stewart and deer stalkers makes you a better Scot.

Disliking and refusing to support the organisation who made a mockery of Scottish football and tried to destroy the team that had contributed so much to Scottish football for over 100 years certainly does not make anyone less Scottish. Proud Scots should be condemning the SFA and not supporting it in any way for its actions.

you missed the bard and john knox ffs

I am in the "couldnae care less" group of people when it comes to the national football team.

There are several reasons why I have got to this stage.....probably all the way back to Roxburgh/Brown/Vogts time is when the rot started for me. Add this to that shower of jokers that embarrass us every time they play. Tartan Army, a shower of jakees that think everybody loves them for their jolly drunken antics....well they were not so loveable when I watched them boo one of their own players because he happened to play for Rangers (Boyd at Pittodrie). Despite the fact that he scored the winner that night they still booed the lad. That was it for me......the recent events have probably killed any chane of me enjoying a Scotland game again.

Rugby, Cricket, Andy Murray, Sir Chris Hoy, Stephen Hendry, Wee Rab Thornton, Lynsey Sharp.....I will support all of them because I am proud that they are Scottish and they are representing their, my country. Unfortunately I cannot support that national football team in the same way.

Also, this needless independence vote is dividing this country. Nowadays it seems you cannot be proud to be British and a proud Scotsman. It seems you must be one or the other.

Used to love watching Scotland from the Jordan goal in the Czech game in 73 to Dalgish at Anfield in 77 with few Wembley trips thrown in. Then the rot set in, Cooper being booed by the tranny army at Hampden because he played for us whilst cheering every fuken pass from the mhanks players thru to The SFA stance on Big Dunc. Fuk them all, will never attend another Scotland game again until WE are the dominant force on the pitch and off it

I was at those games too, great times with the bears.

For me the SFA stance that started the rot was on Colin Stein.

I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

post of the year,,, couldn't agree more!! It's such a taigy attitude some scots have toward Scotland

I fully respect those who support Scotland but, I cannot and will not support -any- team which features a traitor.

Would i support a Scotland team without them? absolutley and I look forward ot the day when there are none left in the team but for now I support Germany (fiance's country).

I used to be a passionate Scotland fan but I can no longer cheer on the national team until the corrupt cabal have been removed.

The way Rangers have been treated is a scandal.

Lawwell/Rhegan/ Dhoncaster put the boot into us, tried their title stripping shite and applied their "punishments"...so fuck them !

I don't want Scotland to lose but I don't care if they win or draw.

I will never forgive or forget how fans of other clubs wanted our club extinct through bigotry, hatred and jealousy.

As for the Tartan army who boo Gers players and the UK national anthem, they are an embarrassment.

Maybe one day when we are rid of this lot, I can cheer on Scotland again.