kevin twaddle is a prick

marka1979

He's a two faced cunt he was on Sky Sports the other week saying players need more help ... he's the same bastard that blew over a million at the bookies in his playing days

Apparently he's a pro pool player now - the wanker won't be anywhere near ma new table

He's a two faced cunt he was on Sky Sports the other week saying players need more help ... he's the same bastard that blew over a million at the bookies in his playing days

Apparently he's a pro pool player now - the wanker won't be anywhere near ma new table

How could he have eared that much money in the first place ?.

How could someone plodding around as a journeyman pro earn that sort of wedge?

How could someone plodding around as a journeyman pro earn that sort of wedge?

Maybe the key is journey man ... all those clubs, nice signing on fees and bonuses. It was the late 90's he was at his best IMO ... I think the wage bills in Scottish football outwith the Old Firm were at a peak. He was with Motherwell on the gravy train when they crashed and went into administration.

I have no idea who he is or why his opinion is relevant to me?

Ex Motherwell and Hearts player. Decent player in his day IMO but just a waster and a junkie. He looks like he will have a glittering career in the Scottish media now. The Record, Sun and Radio Catholic will no doubt have him hired as an expert now.

Ex Motherwell and Hearts player. Decent player in his day IMO but just a waster and a junkie. He looks like he will have a glittering career in the Scottish media now. The Record, Sun and Radio Catholic will no doubt have him hired as an expert now.

Thanks know I know who he is he's even less revelant than I first thought

:lol: