The Home Shirt

thegummy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It bloody better no be!

The expectation is that it will last a lot longer than that, so I would hope they would offer up a replacement. Unless you boil washed it or anything like that!

I wonder if they'll let me exchange it for a sponsorless one.

When I first got it I liked the transfer, seemed less rigid than the old ones on Umbro but maybe that's why Umbro uses the more rigid ones.

The Blackthorn logo on my home shirt is already starting to all peel off! Raging!

I know I have already said this a few times, but the minute I seen the home top (when in the shop specifically to buy it) I was turned straight off it by the cheapness of the quality. Looks good in photos, but is probably the second worts top quality-wise I have seen for us.

Has anyone seen any of any other teams tops that uses the same template as ours (Dortmund for example) close up?

If so, is it as bad as ours?

That's pretty shocking for its age gummy . I haven't bought this years shirt yet as this sort of thing keeps putting me off.

And I'm a tight fisted bastard.

Get an unsponsored if you decide to do it. I think the quality of the actual shirt is good, nice fit.

peel.jpg

We spent £120 years back on tops, when me and the two lads got one. The eldest had his top for a couple of days and his sponsor peeled, then my youngest had his peeling and mine stayed okay. We never got our money back or a replacement, despite there being a complete uproar that year - just cannot remember the year and the wife cannie either!