The Drum - Anti Rangers Propaganda

mitre_mouldmaster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick search on google will you let you know what youre up against with the like of Angela Haggerty.

im positive that the stalin era press in russia was more open minded than the dross thats being trotted out here by haggerty, greenslade and the like.

Angela Haggerty.

I wish I had known it was a piece from this Rangers hating cow, would have saved me 5 minutes of my life.

This is a piece written by and featuring a couple of the biggest Rangers haters in the game, I am honestly not sure if i even want this shite in the Bears Den.

I was gonna pick it apart untill I found out it was that torn faced boot that wrote it.

It's a thin line between denying these people extra exposure or bringing it to the attention of other Bears.

Who want's shit like this in The Bear's Den? but this is an important and on-going matter which the club have commented on not just another rant by some deluded Republican

A lot of one sided Pish. Poor jum spunce terrified of the big bad Rangers fans and can't handle criticism. The bbc trust had already warned reporters on their choice of words to describe our Club and that fanny ignored them and continued to lie. Fuck him. Hope some calamity befalls the cunt.

On a more general point regarding 'jouranlists' and their anti-Rangers aghenda/bhigotry...

There was some journalist cunt on twitter last night throwing the H** word about, when challenged quite rightly be Bears his defence was 'Twitter only allows 140 characters, and H** is shorter than Rangers'...when questioned further his response was 'yawn!!!'.

Did anyone else see it, I'd never heard of him but apparently he works for a 'broadsheet'. imho the club itself really needs to be hammering cunts like this and getting lawyers involved.

I wish I had known it was a piece from this Rangers hating cow, would have saved me 5 minutes of my life.

This is a piece written by and featuring a couple of the biggest Rangers haters in the game, I am honestly not sure if i even want this shite in the Bears Den.

I was gonna pick it apart untill I found out it was that torn faced boot that wrote it.

If you want to move it out the BD I understand. Really is toxic.

Was given a roasting the other day from BP about not putting a link on a topic, does this still apply to this, or can I take the links down so they dont get hits?

If you want to move it out the BD I understand. Really is toxic.

Was given a roasting the other day from BP about not putting a link on a topic, does this still apply to this, or can I take the links down so they dont get hits?

You can remove the link if you want on this one mate. it's been posted so people know where it's from, you could ad in your OP that it was the bigot heggarty that wrote it.