Will the self acclaimed 'special one' survive a Trophy less season?

AlCapone

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a great start for the self proclaimed 'special one'! I think its all going To end in tears at the bridge, an aging squad and a couple of dodgy signings

That was an absolute kick in the nuts for them tonight. I think the FC Basel boys will be pinching themselves in the morning to make sure it's not all a dream

Letting Lukaku go was silly. I still think we have one of the best squads in the Prem but it's hard to see where the goals will come from - Torres has lost it and Eto'o isn't the answer.

And the Willian signing was just bizarre, when Chelsea are probably better equipped with that type of player than most other clubs in the world. Should have spent it on a striker.

Some of the signings haven't convinced me so far, the likes of Schurrle I can't see as making much of an impact and we can't expect all our goals to come from midfield. It's still early days though and hopefully Jose can get Chelsea ticking again.

In the Special One we Trust!

Daniel Sturridge should be available for about £40m in January....

Was wasted out wide at Chelsea, rarely had the chance to show his true form. Lukaku's loan surprised me too as I could see him getting a decent amount of goals for Chelsea this season if given a proper chance.

Was wasted out wide at Chelsea, rarely had the chance to show his true form. Lukaku's loan surprised me too as I could see him getting a decent amount of goals for Chelsea this season if given a proper chance.

Lukaku out on loan, Sturridge out for £13m, Moses out on loan, bringing in Willian and Eto'o while trying to sell Mata. It's all fucking mental to be fair.

Fine on the basis of results, not performances, something you rightly mention about us.

They certainly didn't deserve to beat Villa at home and poor ref decisions handed them victory. They were absolutely shocking against Manchester United and were up and down at home against Hull.

Someone saying 'we' in relation to Chelsea. :drugang:

True but no-one has really had a flawless start in the league.

It's a reality check in that simply having Mourinho back won't just automatically make Chelsea win everything, but it's far too early for crisis talk.

Fine on the basis of results, not performances, something you rightly mention about us.

They certainly didn't deserve to beat Villa at home and poor ref decisions handed them victory. They were absolutely shocking against Manchester United and were up and down at home against Hull.

Bit of selective memory, there.

Mourinho set up to draw against United, which he managed to do, and Chelsea were comfortably in charge against Hull.