• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Breathe.

Bye Bye.

Needs to happen I'm afraid.

Where does it stop? Wee joe in bf2 who's not a fan of the board. If this is true its pathetic from the board. Speirs, keevins and many others rip into the club and fans regularly without any sort of comeback.

I'm not a fan of Dingwall nor Lego, Chris isnae bad but banning them for not being for the board would be pathetic.

Where does it stop? Wee joe in bf2 who's not a fan of the board. If this is true its pathetic from the board. Speirs, keevins and many others rip into the club and fans regularly without any sort of comeback.

I'm not a fan of Dingwall nor Lego, Chris isnae bad but banning them for not being for the board would be pathetic.

Agreed.

Not all our Fans are on line ,so just let it happen in my opinion these guys are damaging the Club.

Ok if they want to make a difference they need to invest.

Simple.

All my opinion but if you don't like it then.

Tuff.