**** official ( tin hat on) 'positives from today' thread

Bluepeter9

4 moaning threads already so here are my positives from today separated from the multitude of moaning threads

We won 3 points away from home

Another clean sheet

Another goal from little and an assist from temps.

Wallace had yet another good game

More game time for McKay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor performance, but still 3 points.

Only moments of quality came from Law and Little.

People get on the back of Foster but the real shocker today was Templeton (lovely pass for the goal though). McKay did more in 10 minutes than the overrated Templeton did in 80.

No problem with Little on the right but we need 2 up front (Daly and Clark).

Didn't manage to get back to see any of the game, but it must be remembered that we were playing on a plastic pitch as well as the windy conditions. Performances will always drop in those conditions, but at least we got the 3 points and preserved our 100% record.

Poor performance, but still 3 points.

Only moments of quality came from Law and Little.

People get on the back of Foster but the real shocker today was Templeton (lovely pass for the goal though). McKay did more in 10 minutes than the overrated Templeton did in 80.

No problem with Little on the right but we need 2 up front (Daly and Clark).

Did you think daly and Clark did well up front together against Arbroath last week?

Did you think daly and Clark did well up front together against Arbroath last week?

You have to give them more than 1 game together before making a judgement.

To be honest, I'm not a Daly fan, didn't rate him for the tangerine cunts either, but he will be on good money and so will invariably play.

To be honest, I'm not a Daly fan, didn't rate him for the tangerine cunts either, but he will be on good money and so will invariably play.

Sorry I wasn't judging them, they do need more than one game. I thought last week we needed to go more direct with the two up front having Clark feeding off Daly's flick ons. But with the regular 4-4-2 I thought we missed someone playing between the opposition midfield and defence to link the play.

and he's still shit, little/clark for me 4-4-2 aw day, forfar game showed were back to 1 up front and the target man is hopeless tbh

Away game against the only team to beat us this season. the only positives I can take are:

A clean sheet and that i don't think we would have won that game last season. Not a good day at the office.

- .. And of course you'd see winning as positive?