Club Statement Regarding BBC (again)!

BigJig

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With this gaffe coming hard on the heels of the Jum Dense vomitus, it seems unreasonable not to expect an apology from the biased ones. Maybe some internal disciplinary action will follow........then again, pigs don't fly, do they?

The kind of thread BP9 steers clear of as he told the world there was no bias in the BBC...remember.

Your kinda showing an obsession with me now - if you want a date - just ask - I wont play hard to get but try not to become a wee stalker, thats just creepy.

Also I don't think the BBC is biased (nor do I degenerate the whole organisation) - I think they have a few idiots that need slapped down (most of sportsound!) but that is NOT institutional bias - thats a few journalistic numpties!

This is what you are up against.

FF users are now claiming that this is a setup, organised by the current board, to take heat of themselves

They will be inviting David Icke to their next subcrawl

In fairness it's happened before.

However it seems the lawyers have been in direct contact with online forums so I'd be more inclined to believe them than the bbc

Hands up from me.

I was genuinely worried about this development and was asking for a response from the club. They certainly delivered.

Still think it is a bit odd they have not listed the shareholders from inception, but as LawMan previously stated, this might be due to the electronic filing system.

I know the BBC are not to be trusted with the spin they put on things, but completely making up stories is a new low.

Want to see how this one develops because right now I have little trust in anyone. Its looking like the club are in the right, and i hope it turns out that our current board can deliver both financially and in the defence of our club like they have shown here.

A very good message by our Club. Seems to me it is out and out media trench warfare. They (BBC Scotland) lob in an incendiary article. We (Rangers Supporters and the Club) rebut and point out the error of their ways. They (BBC Scotland) ignore the response and find another error-ridden so-called 'story' to lob back over. And so it goes on and so it will doubtless continue. We stand firm. They (BBC Scotland) need to rid themselves of the reporters and editors and managers who are actively pursuing an anti-Rangers agenda and reform their reporting and editorial and management standards to demonstrate to us that their reporting standards have been cleansed of the anti-Rangers agenda. Maybe behind the scenes and at very senior Board and legal levels strong representations are being made to those who control BBC Scotland to require that they take action to restore confidence in BBC Scotland. As matters stand and continue to develop the performance of BBC Scotland is simply digging deeper and bigger trenches which simply means they will have a longer and more difficult journey for them to climb out of because somewhere along the line the fracture in relations risks becoming permanent. To be clear, it is not for Rangers to make gestures of conciliation on these matters - it is entirely down to BBC Scotland to be reformed and to rid itself of the anti-Rangers mentality. Do they have the leadership that can do that? I don't see it. I suspect it might take more direct intervention from BBC HQ to sort out its wilfully errant underlings.

That story had Minico written all over it.

Mini clearly didn't learn from the original takeover that an unrelenting attack on the incumbents only reflects badly on him. Folk get tired of it and see through it.

Anyone found to be connected to the creation of this nonsense should be persona non grata at Rangers for good.

I bet the club lawyers have a dossier on all these inaccuracies and when they get to a point to show a course of conduct, of anti Rangers sentiment and editorial bias, we might just see the writs getting sent out.

It is good to see the club are not taking anything lying down and they are dealing with matters in the proper, legal manner.

Mini clearly didn't learn from the original takeover that an unrelenting attack on the incumbents only reflects badly on him. Folk get tired of it and see through it.

Anyone found to be connected to the creation of this nonsense should be persona non grata at Rangers for good.

Think it is a bit early to be saying it was Murray/McColl.

If it did turn out to be the case though, I would definately pull any support I had for them.

It is one thing to highlight dangers or things which are being done wrong, but if they start lying and spreading false panic, then this would be not on.

Again though, has to be proven, could have been the BBC just looking for a cheap shot.

I dont see anything there to suggest involvement of anyone associated with the club.

The BBC are quite capable of sticking the knife in themselves, and unless you have proof i'd say it's fairly fanciful to allude that Murray or anyone else would collude with the bbc to concoct such a story.