You're best worst Rangers eleven...

GOAT

I mean for the fact that before they came to Rangers they had a good reputation, and ulitmately flopped or at the very least were a waste of money when they played for us.

Snelders

Prodan Kuznetsov Boli Ball

Kanchelskis Emerson Nerlinger Rothen

Flo Van Vossen

The scary thing is, if they all played at their best that would have been a good team...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choices. I'd throw Prodan into the mix too.

Jonas Thern was pretty good on the rare occasions when he played and was brilliant before he joined us, but I'd say he fits the bill as far as wastes of money go. Kuznetsov should have been amazing.

I changed my mind with Prodan just as you wrote this!

I think Van Vossen has suffered because he missed that empty net against septic. I was sitting right in line with that shot that day, and although I was very, very disappointed, we won the game and it wasn't as it he was in the six yard box. Avalanche to come. :box:

I mean for the fact that before they came to Rangers they had a good reputation, and ulitmately flopped or at the very least were a waste of money when they played for us.

Snelders

Flo Van Vossen

The scary thing is, if they all played at their best that would have been a good team...

Flo scored 29 goals in 53 appearances!

If it wasn't for the hefty price tag I would consider that as a good goals to game ratio!

Stéphane Guivarc'h for me or salenko

I think Van Vossen has suffered because he missed that empty net against septic. I was sitting right in line with that shot that day, and although I was very, very disappointed, we won the game and it wasn't as it he was in the six yard box. Avalanche to come. :box:

The games not even remembered for that now, it's remembered for a fox running on the pitch, Laudrup doing the business, Goram saving injury time penalties and the bears putting that mhob back in their place again.

Flo scored 29 goals in 53 appearances!

If it wasn't for the hefty price tag I would consider that as a good goals to game ratio!

Stéphane Guivarc'h for me or salenko

He was still a waste of money. His overall play was terrible. He was a completely different Flo to the Flo of Chelsea.

The games not even remembered for that now, it's remembered for a fox running on the pitch, Laudrup doing the business, Goram saving injury time penalties and the bears putting that mhob back in their place again.

What a mental game that was. The 2nd half had everything, absolutely everything

I've heard plenty folk going on about the Van Vossen miss, less so about Laudrup's goal, Goram's save and any other animal life around those parts.

Snelders

Flo Van Vossen

I thought Kanchelskas was excellent for us.