Challenging the Tweeters

Carsons Dog

I will be more than a bit concerned if the accounts aren't out by the end of next week never mind the end of next month. This is the only thing which can eliminate a lot of the doubt and speculation.

While Brian Stockbridge may not be a liar he did make a video which came into the public domain. His resignation is long overdue.

Not a fan of Stockbridge in the slightest but these bloggers and agenda pushers are flat out scum in my eyes

Don't care if they are Rangers fans. That doesn't get you a free pass in life

Destructive agenda pushing wankers who are full of their own importance when all they have is an opinion like any of us but want to be heard loudest

Not a fan of Stockbridge in the slightest but these bloggers and agenda pushers are flat out scum in my eyes

Don't care if they are Rangers fans. That doesn't get you a free pass in life

Destructive agenda pushing wankers who are full of their own importance when all they have is an opinion like any of us but want to be heard loudest

(tu)

If all PM wanted to to "look under the hood", he would have been more than happy to go with the boards proposal to accept Blin onto the board but not Murray.

They rejected that in favour of having ALL board members removed, and PM getting his seat on the board.

Let's assume then that Murray gets his seat on the board and realises our expenditure far outweighs our income....what then?

Will he sack McCoist or force him and his assistants to accept drastic pay cuts?

Will he do the same to the players and insist some of the prize assets are sold in January?

Will he make other staff redundant or close Auchenhowie to save money?

It's all very well him bumping from the sidelines about wanting to see where the money has gone but what is his solution if he does find it has gone?

Or will he run to Ticketus like he planned?

Sorry folks he has to come up with much better business plans than that.

Something we can all agree on.

If all PM wanted to to "look under the hood", he would have been more than happy to go with the boards proposal to accept Blin onto the board but not Murray.

They rejected that in favour of having ALL board members removed, and PM getting his seat on the board.

Sensible post!

That could have been a first step for everyone and it would have put a lot of fans minds at rest. everyone could then have kept the dialogue open and eventually, working together for in the best interests of the club, they may have got what they wanted.

Instead, they refused and staged a very public war against the current board and tried to force their agenda through. This is why I don't support them, an olive branch and compromise was offered and rejected at a time when stability is needed. That and cancelling the requisition until after the season tickets had been sold, pathetic actions whether the current board have something to answer to or not.

A very interesting blog.

Makes me more at ease with my decision to back the current board until we get the financial accounts.

In the past few months I've given up reading RangersStandard and CoplandRoad articles. The attempts to divide (and conquer?) was unbecoming, in my opinion, of what is expected of a Ger.

It's difficult to tell the difference between them and Phil 3 names

They are all gnawing away at the club like a cancer

The only comment I've to say about all the board going on's is that this unbalanced vitriol is getting me down. Nice to see some balanced vitriol as I'm positive that it will be conducive to peace in our time. :pipe:

A blog telling us to ignore bloggers?

As is always the case, we will look for articles with opinions that fit our own to then agree with.

Although it`s perfectly normal to do so,the big picture should never be over looked.

I may fall in to a group of posters on here that are banded as: pro-mini, anti-Green etc but I always try to garner all the information that`s available on the goings on within our Club and fanbase, that`s because I care enough to know that for the Club to realise it`s potential, we`ll need to do it TOGETHER, not as bloggers or tweeters or members of one forum or another etc etc but as Rangers fans first and foremost.

It is idealistic to think we can all agree on all matters, but the welfare of the Club is too important to us all.

Paul Murrays biggest downfall is the way he seems to he about things. There is obviously some of the things he has been connected to that also don't work in his favour, but if he had came out and said "that he has serious concerns and has been approached by x, y and z to have a look at them' and released to fans forums and maybe a paper or news channel that doesn't report shiye about us everyday he may of got a better reception. Instead he has bent the truth, had private meetings with only certain groups, got certain bloggers smearing the board and probably a few other things.

Paul Murrays biggest downfall is the way he seems to he about things. There is obviously some of the things he has been connected to that also don't work in his favour, but if he had came out and said "that he has serious concerns and has been approached by x, y and z to have a look at them' and released to fans forums and maybe a paper or news channel that doesn't report shiye about us everyday he may of got a better reception. Instead he has bent the truth, had private meetings with only certain groups, got certain bloggers smearing the board and probably a few other things.

Not to mention everything he says he has tried to do to help Rangers has failed!!