Bill's take on matters

bawsburst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything wrong in what he writes.

Anyone who purports to be Rangers fan and issues this type of threat, not only against the individual director, but against their families is nothing but a fuckwit and deserves anything that comes their way from the courts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but threats of violence only give our detractors more ammunition.

Most of them are internet warriors and would shit themselves if face to face.

I don't see anything wrong in what he writes.

Anyone who purports to be Rangers fan and issues this type of threat, not only against the individual director, but against their families is nothing but a fuckwit and deserves anything that comes their way from the courts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but threats of violence only give our detractors more ammunition.

Most of them are internet warriors and would shit themselves if face to face.

Has the offending post actually been tracked down yet?

If somebody has threatened a director with violence on FF then he or she needs to be dealt with the same way as if the threat had been made in person. There is simply no excuse for this kind of behaviour. However, one has to question why the Board felt it necessary to deal with the problem in such a public manner. Why not just report the threat to the police and let them get on with it?

Bringing the SOS meeting into the equation is just ridiculous. What is wrong with a group of fans getting together - even if it is to plan a protest? And as for McMurdo calling it a 'secret' meeting, it was advertised on this forum for most of this week. I'm not even sure that it was 'closed door'.

Some of it I agree with other things in it I don't, but that's free speech for you ! But on the whole it's quite a good article. The one thing I had to laugh at in it was the gollum comment, 'chris mclauchlin' is fast off the mark, aye right, funny he's ALWAYS fast off the mark when it comes to Rangers content ? Do me a favour Bill and tell that one to the marines, like others he is being used to the full ! Getting sick of it right enough watching anti Rangers people in the media getting paid to drag the Rangers name through the mud and doing it with glee ! It's shocking !

not even the actual posts ? or the full convo and your saying its ridiculous. Let the police deal with it if it merits it. also let the courts deal with furry and co.

C'Mon, they had Jaffa's phone number, wouldnt they have just phoned him and told him they have been informed of threats to a Director and let Jaffa deal with it, rather, than phone toxic to get a statement put out to the public!

C'Mon, they had Jaffa's phone number, wouldnt they have just phoned him and told him they have been informed of threats to a Director and let Jaffa deal with it, rather, than phone toxic to get a statement put out to the public!

You are having a laugh. he actively encourages venom against them. I`m sure he has been warned about his swamp of a site. Again you said they phoned toxic yet you have no proof of that. But just spread the story even if its not true.

Not seen it, So no threat was made?

If the twitter grab is accurate and what the complaint was about I don't see much of a threat. It mentions burning out Stockbridge's car, but wasn't a direct threat. One guy asking another why he wanted a meeting to be called, and they didn't know why. He says it might be to burn down Stockbridge's car/house or to arrange to hold up banners, and people might be up for one but not the other.

http://t.co/FPgk6MIONu

If that really is what this is all about you have to wonder about irvine's role, and the painting of certain fans as bullies and thugs. Plays right into the Spence, Spiers and Thompson line that we as a support are trying to intimidate in order to get our way.