Wonga Would have been cheaper!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there proof of these accusations? If so why can't it be presented so we can see for ourselves wrong-doing? The OP is concerning but I see statements of fact, no evidence and no one has put their name to it.

Who is the alternative to this board and what guarantee that'll they'll be any different? What investment & expertise will they be bringing to the club?.....Why didn't they buy the club when they had the chance, how many shares have they bought so far? What is their interest in Rangers?

Did we have any proof of Craig Whytes dodgy dealings? We got it when it was too late.

And TBH the evidence against this board is stacking up. We got told that in our 2nd year of the new company trading we would make a profit.

But we have now heard that the IPO money is gone and we have paid off players to get them off the wage bill. How can we possibly make a profit this year?

Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything you i'm just posting a picture to let people know whats allegedly been going on.

I'm sure you asked posters to prove their accusations about Craig Whyte aswell? You didn't believe what he was up to either did you?

Prove it.

This is a very specific allegation which if true has some serious implications so surely it is up to the Board to disprove it at the earliest opportunity.

I know if I was involved with a Board who were falsely accused of a business arrangement such as this I would be falling over myself to make sure I disproved it. Over to the Board . . . .

This is a very specific allegation which if true has some serious implications so surely it is up to the Board to disprove it at the arliest opportunity.

I know if I was involved with a Board who were falsely accused of a business arrangement such as this I would be falling over myself to make sure I disproved it. Over to the Board . . . .

Good point. But you don't get many people on here asking the board to prove things. They just blindly follow them because they are the Rangers board.

The Rangers board haven't came out and proved any of the people accusing them wrong have they? Why not?

If you know you are telling the truth they would be more than happy to "prove it."

these people are taking liberties with our club,thats what the protest is about,these guys have made their selfs millionaires in 1 year,how much have they put back in,these are not loans ,these are get rich quick scams.get these people out of our club and start a legit process of getting the best fd and chief exec we can get,these positions should be advertised and the best qualified person should get the job,no more jobs for the boys.

I'm always suspicious of posters who take this stance. It seems to me it's just attention seeking however they do seem to shout the loudest. They usually trot out mini murray, rst and jaffa which proves their agenda

Every one of us has a duty to question who's running our club, if people reply with "give me proof" their sentiments should be questioned, or better still ignored

I don't have to prove anything you i'm just posting a picture to let people know whats allegedly been going on.

I'm sure you asked posters to prove their accusations about Craig Whyte aswell? You didn't believe what he was up to either did you?

these people are taking liberties with our club,thats what the protest is about,these guys have made their selfs millionaires in 1 year,how much have they put back in,these are not loans ,these are get rich quick scams.get these people out of our club and start a legit process of getting the best fd and chief exec we can get,these positions should be advertised and the best qualified person should get the job,no more jobs for the boys.

Before anyone else asks "prove it".