rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

Some of the comments in this thread are outrageous. Get a grip.

He's bottled Dunfermline at home.

My main gripe is its been discussed for months on here of it possibly happening, why the fuck did it take this long, agree for it to be on TV?

Know there's at least 70/80 fans travelling from Europe for this game who are going to be hundreds out of pockets, and they won't be the only ones.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter fucking joke and a complete kick in the face for people like me who have supported the club by buying a season ticket despite only being able to make a couple of trips north a year.

Some of us have to book time off work months and advance then pay out for train tickets we won't get back simply because a shite manager thinks he cannot beat a bunch of crap without 2 or 3 players despite having a budget that shames most SPL clubs. I mean he could only put out a team with 9 or 10 ex SPL stalwarts.

They obviously think nothing of the people who pay their wages

Have to agree with you mate and I feel really sorry for those fans who travel far and wide to come and support the team that there's every chance this is a season ticket game they will no longer be able to attend. I'm in the fortunate position I live a stones throw away but the club surely have to consider supporters travelling from further afield on a midweek in the middle of winter?

I also think its a kick in the teeth to our squad.....so effectively the club don't believe the likes of smith, Hutton, McKay, Crawford, Clark etc are good enough to come in and play against a Dunfermline team filled with kids?

Also financially we will lose out here as the attendance will definetly be down and tv revenue will be reduced (if at all) moving it from that slit that would have got max coverage....

Absolute joke from our management team....thinking of themselves instead if the fans and the club!

My main gripe is its been discussed for months on here of it possibly happening, why the fuck did it take this long, agree for it to be on TV?

Know there's at least 70/80 fans travelling from Europe for this game who are going to be hundreds out of pockets, and they won't be the only ones.

He's looking out for the interests of the team, that's what he's paid for. Why should we play anyone with players missing when there's an opportunity to use the rules to our advantage?

An absolute shitebag of a man.

Fuck sake, listen to yourself! It's everyone's perogative to criticise Ally as a manager, if they so choose, but to slag him off as a man is disgusting. This is a man who has served Rangers for many years and deserves a little more respect.

This is the kind of shite that keeps people like me away from the Bears Den for the most part.

Yup

Plus guys like you that work on rigs struggle to see games as it is

Personally think it is a stupid decision to postpone, especially this late in the day. Not gonna inconvenience me a great deal but feel for others who have had to book time off, travel, accomodation etc.

I've lived outwith Ayrshire for the majority of my adult life.

But you live there now and can easily get to any game any day it's played whereas some of us have had to plan this for months only to be shafted.

If those same 3 ( or maybe 5) players had been injured would you have expected to lose the match? No chance.

But you live there now and can easily get to any game any day it's played whereas some of us have had to plan this for months only to be shafted.

If those same 3 ( or maybe 5) players had been injured would you have expected to lose the match? No chance.

That's not the point, they're not injured. He's using the rules to our advantage which he's more than entitled to do.

I feel for fans who've made arrangements as I've been there before but the team is more important.

oh bollocks, got non-refunable train ticket from london-glas and coach back next day.

ah well fuck i'll still come up and have a few beers and take in a game somewhere, have to see whos playing.

any ideas ??

I thought of that before when it was first mentioned just because I love football.

You are in for a surprise because there is not a fixture in the west of Scotland that weekend

oh bollocks, got non-refunable train ticket from london-glas and coach back next day.

ah well fuck i'll still come up and have a few beers and take in a game somewhere, have to see whos playing.

any ideas ??

Being told there is a band parade in Airdrie at 2 pm if you fancy that instead of football. Some good pubs as well. Show some support for the loyalist community.

Being told there is a band parade in Airdrie at 2 pm if you fancy that instead of football. Some good pubs as well. Show some support for the loyalist community.

I'm up for that too

Could do a wee alternative day I'll make a thread in off topic and try drum up some interest?

Can you pm me some of the finer details?

I thought of that before when it was first mentioned just because I love football.

You are in for a surprise because there is not a fixture in the west of Scotland that weekend

Just been looking , not good news at all

dumbarton v dundee and morton v hamilton are showing ??

Now your talking , train gets into glasow central at 1pm, which would have been fine for the 5.30 KO