rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute joke " Ally McCoist has exercised the clubs right to request the fixture to be moved and a application was submitted last night " so is he saying we are not good enough to beat Dunfermline at home with the squad we have ffs.....

Is it maybe the board don't want home game prior to AGM :dry:

I am glad the game is off.We have a big enough squad to beat them anyway but the rule is there and we should use it. Home games shouldn't be on TV anyway. Big bad Rangers starving a team in admin cash from TV money, that will be the headlines tomorrow.

It's a league game, Dunfermline would get fuck awl extra just because the games on TV. Split revenue however many times they are on TV.

McCoist is a bottler, an absolute fukin pisstake

Utter fucking joke and a complete kick in the face for people like me who have supported the club by buying a season ticket despite only being able to make a couple of trips north a year.

Some of us have to book time off work months and advance then pay out for train tickets we won't get back simply because a shite manager thinks he cannot beat a bunch of crap without 2 or 3 players despite having a budget that shames most SPL clubs. I mean he could only put out a team with 9 or 10 ex SPL stalwarts.

They obviously think nothing of the people who pay their wages

It's a league game, Dunfermline would get fuck awl extra just because the games on TV. Split revenue however many times they are on TV.

McCoist is a bottler, an absolute fukin pisstake

Why should we be playing teams without our full team. If we didn't win 5 nil everyone one would be moaning. Also Dunfermline counted this TV money in that 150K short fall they need to make up before the end of the seasion.

Utter fucking joke and a complete kick in the face for people like me who have supported the club by buying a season ticket despite only being able to make a couple of trips north a year.

Some of us have to book time off work months and advance then pay out for train tickets we won't get back simply because a shite manager thinks he cannot beat a bunch of crap without 2 or 3 players despite having a budget that shames most SPL clubs. I mean he could only put out a team with 9 or 10 ex SPL stalwarts.

They obviously think nothing of the people who pay their wages

An absolute shitebag of a man.

Why should we be playing teams without our full team. If we didn't win 5 nil everyone one would be moaning. Also Dunfermline counted this TV money in that 150K short fall they need to make up before the end of the seasion.

That's bullshit.

Teams don't get TV money for every game their on telly in the league? It's an equal split. Dunfermline could be on TV 6 times a season and still get the same money as Forfar who may only be on once. If it was a cup game I could see you having a point, but no.

Because our player wage bill is nearly £8 million and Dunfermline's is about £3.50 and some luncheon vouchers. We should be able to beat these teams with our fucking ladies team.

What he's basically saying is he doesn't think we could cope with the loss of McLeod and Wallace. Embarrassing if that really is the case.

Smith could fill in at left back and Peralta would move in to the middle with Black and Law leaving Templeton to come in and play up front with Little and Daly.

Yet again though the fans are treated like shit and left to try and recoup their losses with no help from the club.