list of shareholders needing a proxy

ZZed

Quick question, might be stupid but I'm unsure.

If I'm attending do I have to send the proxy form back in?

yes to let them know you are going but you do not need to vote on this form as you can do it in person.

can anyone be your proxy or does it have to be someone attending ie another shareholder?

and what to guarantee they will vote the way you tell them?

just wondering, I am going but my mate isnt, can I be his proxy (we are of the same opinion anyway, on most things) or can a non shareholder go in his place?

I think your vote can be proxied over to the RST. I'm sure Chris Graham mentioned it. That's one option if you so wish.

That's the big problem with being a lying cunt, It comes back and bites you in the arse.

For someone who is not a member of the RST and does not know anyone in the RST, You sure as hell do a damn fine impression.

can anyone be your proxy or does it have to be someone attending ie another shareholder?

and what to guarantee they will vote the way you tell them?

just wondering, I am going but my mate isnt, can I be his proxy (we are of the same opinion anyway, on most things) or can a non shareholder go in his place?

yes you can be his proxy he just names you in the form and posts it off. Non shareholders can be a proxy and vote a behalf of the shareholder That is why i asked if any one can make it as I can't.

If we played Dunfermline at Ibrox and got beat with a team like Kev posted then the manager would get fucking slaughtered and rightly so

A defeat wouldn't be down to Wallace and McLeod

At the risk of repeating something that has been said several times already

Bell

Foster McCulloch Moshni Smith

Black

McKay Law Templeton

Daly Clark

Why don't you explain why you think a bankrupt team full of kids can turn over that Rangers side at Ibrox.

Nine of those players were signed by McCoist so he can hardly say he doesn't think they can play.

i dont think McCoist is saying that these players cant play, I'm sure he's using the rule that is there for a reason, to enable him to choose from his FULL squad and not be limited by international call ups, even if it is only 4 possible players missing.

On another note i didnt say Dunf would win, i said IF they won, which unfortunate to say is coming my friend, we wont go the whole season unbeaten (although i do have a £5 on we do, but i seriously doubt it, and so does my bookie hence the large odds)

A night like tonight (weather) and a performance like forfar and all bets are off IMO, whos to say it cant happen, smaller teams have had bigger results at ibrox in the not so distant past.

I'm in no way saying that I'll go to this game expecting to loose, i fully expect us to win like i do at the start of every other game, but its naive to think its a fore gone conclusion before a ball is kicked.

yes to let them know you are going but you do not need to vote on this form as you can do it in person.

My dad is going in place of me

I'm putting in my X (vote) for each question

I take it my dad won't need to vote in person (on my behalf) if I return it with the questions answered already ?

My dad is going in place of me

I'm putting in my X (vote) for each question

I take it my dad won't need to vote in person (on my behalf) if I return it with the questions answered already ?

yea thats how I understand it

Are you sure you need to send the Form of Proxy Part Back if you plan in attending?

I thought you would just turn up with your Attendance Card.

right at the bottom it says to help witharrangements, if you intend to attending the meeting in person please place an x in the box opposite. Must be to help them work out numbers so they can work out seats and size of room.

you could play a RM form of Russian roulette with your vote. Stick the following names in a bag and draw one out: bawsburst, forlans sister, delightful dennis, RST, TheHost etc! then no matter who gets to do it, you can more or less guarantee an argument on RM about your vote.