Express Article on Power Struggle

nvager

In the minutes of last nights meeting C Mather or Stockbridge said that KING phoned them. He approached the Board - not the other way around. This seems to contradict the tabloids.

Monday's court decision should be interesting.

Yep, and then Mather flew all the way to South Africa to have a meeting with King. Then when he got back the meeting was leaked to the mhedia making Mather look like a big shot. And then King put the knife in and gives it a twist for good measure.

Yep, and then Mather flew all the way to South Africa to have a meeting with King. Then when he got back the meeting was leaked to the mhedia making Mather look like a big shot. And then King put the knife in and gives it a twist for good measure.

HHB is beelin' as are all his ££ komrads the rhebel is their newest bestest buddy.....again. :lol:

I guess Mather's meeting with King didn't go so well then :D

You seem delighted at the return of a "powerless non-exec" whose inaction helped pave the way for you and many others to lose substantial stakes invested in the club.

What's your plan if he does rejoin? Will you invest more money for Murray and his friends to fritter away to nothing like last time?

I'm genuinely amazed at any burned investor welcoming the return of this hopelessly ineffectual man.

The shareholders’ group want four directors’ nominations added to the list of business for the Annual General Meeting – the two Murrays, plus Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson.

If the Court of Session rules in their favour, then this would postpone the AGM, scheduled for October 24, until mid-November as a new Notice to Shareholders would have to be issued and this has to be released 21 days before.

The current Rangers board will oppose the court action on Monday but the shareholders’ group is confident that they will prevail.

It would then mean that the shareholders could vote the four nominated men onto the board at the AGM while all existing board members are up for re-election. There could be more developments on the back of the court action with former director Dave King heavily tipped to have a leading role in any changes.

Chief executive Craig Mather flew to Johannesburg in a bid to Woo King to back the current regime.

However, it is understood the talks were in vain as the multi-millionaire has an alliance with the shareholders’ group looking for change.

A source close to the group said: “Monday will be a significant day in terms of the future for Rangers.

“There is confidence that the Court of Session will rule favourably to set a new chain of events into motion.

“It will mean that four additional directorial nominations will be added to the business of the AGM and, in turn, the AGM will move to mid-November as a new Notice to Shareholders will have to be issued.”

Representatives of the major fans’ groups met with Mather, finance director Brian Stockbridge and James Traynor, the director of communications, on Thursday night to discuss all of the pressing issues.

Who the fuck is "Woo King"? Another overseas investor, possibly from China?

I am not attending Ibrox until this shit is over.

I want to, but just can't And won't whilst these Rebel rousers try to get their Man inside our Club.

PM is a hanger on and has sponged off Rangers enough.

It will and has put people off the Daily Record and Mhedia spinning these stories know it's hurting us and these cnuts feed it.

I've had enough of it now and want stability at my club.

I am not attending Ibrox until this shit is over.

I want to, but just can't And won't whilst these Rebel rousers try to get their Man inside our Club.

PM is a hanger on and has sponged off Rangers enough.

It will and has put people off the Daily Record and Mhedia spinning these stories know it's hurting us and these cnuts feed it.

I've had enough of it now and want stability at my club.

It is draining and I can't wait for some proper stability no matter who the last man standing is but don't let others stop you going to support the team.

It is draining and I can't wait for some proper stability no matter who the last man standing is but don't let others stop you going to support the team.

Can't help it it's disgusting and so sickening I just can't face any of the shit stirring twats at Ibrox.

Fucking Idiots already chased loads of Investors with Money away.