Dave King wants Paul Murray on board.

calio

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If king wants him on the board then he's going to have to buy them out he won't do that so it's all a waste of time. That is if Dave King Actually said this?

The daily rebel has has put this out there to divide the Rangers support once again. Are people going to fall far it again?

Mather said the talks with King have been positive so i doubt Murrays name was mentioned.

If king wants him on the board then he's going to have to buy them out he won't do that so it's all a waste of time. That is if Dave King Actually said this?

The daily rebel has has put this out there to divide the Rangers support once again. Are people going to fall far it again?

Mather said the talks with King have been positive so i doubt Murrays name was mentioned.

Your summary sounds spot on to me.

:lol:

The rhags are keeping that particular headline for the day before they close the doors.

Could fair go a Ruby Murray the noo Mate wae a nan breed the size o' an elephants ear, lets face it a ruby appears tae be the only murray that's no gonnae come back oan ye an stick in your craw ! (tu);):sherlock:

Getting sick of every one of the cunts. Where the fuck was Dave King Paul Murray and any other Rangers man who thinks they should be on this board when we really needed them?

What is Dave kings plans for Rangers? Does he think we'll just welcome him because he is a millionaire we have done that in the past and look what happened.