Rangers Store

ElBufalo20

Just seen a few Croatian fans go into the mhanky mob store in Argyle St. Drives me mad the easy money we're missing out on by not having a store in the centre of the city with loads of tourists like the Croatians who'd pop in. I know we got the airport one sorted but we desperately need one in town especially coming up for Christmas. Get it sorted Rangers

Was in the Airport and saw plenty of Croats going in to the mhanks place and buying wee keyrings and caps and stuff. Not too many went in to ours. I reckon they win the image war through their propaganda efforts which are always better than ours. I think people often think we are full of extreme right wing bigots (which outside the OT crew we are not!) and tend to think of them as nice, cuddly, quasi-Irish types.

It's a shame when we had Dado, Jela and Sasa.

Was in the Airport and saw plenty of Croats going in to the mhanks place and buying wee keyrings and caps and stuff. Not too many went in to ours. I reckon they win the image war through their propaganda efforts which are always better than ours. I think people often think we are full of extreme right wing bigots (which outside the OT crew we are not!) and tend to think of them as nice, cuddly, quasi-Irish types.

It's a shame when we had Dado, Jela and Sasa.

Papac is Bosnian. I understand what you are saying but a few Croatians going into a shop will not cover overheads. What I would like to see is someone at Ibrox actually telling Sports Direct to have a Rangers dedicated area in their shops. They are worse than JJB were and that is saying something. We should get back to having our own shops when this crap deal is over.

Papac is Bosnian. I understand what you are saying but a few Croatians going into a shop will not cover overheads. What I would like to see is someone at Ibrox actually telling Sports Direct to have a Rangers dedicated area in their shops. They are worse than JJB were and that is saying something. We should get back to having our own shops when this crap deal is over.

Jelavic was born in Bosnia also.

They're both ethnic Croats, but yes, our own shops would help.

They're both ethnic Croats, but yes, our own shops would help.

Both were born in Yugoslavia.

Papac obviously thinks of himself Bosnian (Born in what is now Bosnia and played for Bosnia)

Jelavic obviously considers himself Croatian although he was born in what is now Bosnia (just)

Both were born in Yugoslavia.

Papac obviously thinks of himself Bosnian (Born in what is now Bosnia and played for Bosnia)

Jelavic obviously considers himself Croatian although he was born in what is now Bosnia (just)

I don't know why Papac plays for Bosnia, but it's an assumption to say he considers himself Bosnian. It's probably because he and his ancestors of late were all born within the boundaries of modern Bosnia and therefore within Fifa rules can't play for Croatia. He's ethnically Croat and in that part of the world due to recent history, I'd bet that's stronger than any attachment to the Bosnian entity we have today which is a bit of a mongrel of a country.

I'm making a few guesses there as well, mind! Suffice to say he's likely to have an attachment to Croatia in some way and Croat fans are reasonably likely to be predisposed to liking him. So my inclusion of him in the discussion is (probably) relevant.