Call for AGM to be delayed.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just a guess, but we will get a new AGM date, nw ballot papers will be sent out with minico names added to the agenda. The vote will happen at the AGM on who gets in/stays in/ gets put out.

That's to straight forward. That's what i thought,but its the other 4-5 weeks of fighting in the mhedia i can't be arsed with.

I'm happy the shareholders will now decide at the AGM. Still don't think I want PM or MM voted back onto the board though. Will see if silence now broken with regards future plans, etc.

As far as I'm concerned with my current knowledge its current board and King for me.

ffs. can this board get anything right.

Pissing the club's money away on legal fees and spin doctoring... yet again. Worst of all it's only been done to try to save their own jobs out of pure selfishness. Anyone who says Mather & co took this to court in the best interests of the club are kidding themselves. This was one of their final rolls of the dice to try and block democratic votes for the board positions at the AGM.

So a judge allows mini to stand at the rescheduled agm.

That changes nothing, apart from he will at least be present to hear the laughter as the vast majority of shareholders tell him to get tae fuck. :thumbup:

The board are a shower of useless bastards for letting it get this far. Why did they not just do everything by the book. #

Embarrassing cunts.

Must be enormous pressure on the Board to do a deal now. King in as chairman, PM becomes a non-executive director, Mather and Stockbridge keep their jobs? Just a thought!

Would love to see both men getting a role on the board.

Things are certainly swinging in Murray's favour, that's for sure. Today is a huge victory for him and his group. It is now only a matter of time until we see the required boardroom changes. I think at an absolute bare minimum we'll see both King and Murray on the board.