Call for AGM to be delayed.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's entitled to his opinion. You're entitled to yours.

No need for the personal abuse.

The guy is grade a wank. he doesn't post his "opinion" he's posts Shiite from Bill McMurdos blog every single day. And then when someone doesn't agree with him he come in with "the peronal abuse"

unless you deem it okay abuse like calling people rebels. The guy is a plant you are allowing to post, it's a disgrace.

The board are a shower of useless bastards for letting it get this far. Why did they not just do everything by the book. #

Embarrassing cunts.

"notice was valid as it was authentic - whether signatories are authorised or not should not prevent it"

I think they were trying to do it by the book. Then made sure.The bit about signatories being authorised maybe isn`t in the book.

well all we have to do is wait for the AGM. By that time we will have a full account of minico`s plans for our club.

after that then people can vote who they think is best to lead us forward. But I would add that there WOULD have to be plans laid out by minico for people to be able to move forward.

I think that's the problem with the current board, they just don't seem qualified or capable enough

The board are a shower of useless bastards for letting it get this far. Why did they not just do everything by the book. #

Embarrassing cunts.

The board have certainly cocked up here - embarrassing stuff.

One positive perhaps however is that Murray and co. can now clearly and publicly put forward their plans to the support as a whole i.e. why they should be voted on to the board? Surely? It will be interesting to see how King reacts to this too; whether it changes his mind about working with the current board or not.

Today does however mean more time wasted, more money wasted and no doubt as others have touched on - weeks of mudslinging and the usual propaganda by the usual parties. Yay. Fucking tiresome.

Nice of them to drain more money from the club. The irony of those who requisitioned asking for the legal fees to be paid is not lost on me. I thought they were all about the fans?

They are all about their fans hence the rst and the like getting special briefings and meetings with McColl and the rest. They couldnt give a fuck about the rest of us.

"notice was valid as it was authentic - whether signatories are authorised or not should not prevent it"

I think they were trying to do it by the book. Then made sure.The bit about signatories being authorised maybe isn`t in the book.

well all we have to do is wait for the AGM. By that time we will have a full account of minico`s plans for our club.

after that then people can vote who they think is best to lead us forward. But I would add that there WOULD have to be plans laid out by minico for people to be able to move forward.

I keep hearing this stuff about plans. Remind me what the current boards plans are?

The Board are a bunch of losers - they tried to pull a fast one on the requisitioners and failed miserably, again. Their record of failure is getting quite impressive.

What else have they failed at?

No lies, half truths or exaggerations please

I am indeed just awaiting to hear the codicils that may be added and why the Noble Lord was minded to allow the late submission by the rebels, which effectively renaged on their previous agreement.

Uf take the vibrator out yer mouth ffs :lol:

So a judge allows mini to stand at the rescheduled agm.

That changes nothing, apart from he will at least be present to hear the laughter as the vast majority of shareholders tell him to get tae fuck. :thumbup:

If the Board are so confident of winning, why did they try and avoid a contest?

And the sideshow that has become the club i love rumbles on, come on guys this must surely be the high noon, have the AGM lets get this done people voted on and off, then to bed with all the politics, we can get back to doing what we are best at winning titles, cups and hearts

:7325:

I keep hearing this stuff about plans. Remind me what the current boards plans are?

lol. I`ve not heard a single word about minico`s plans yet your wanting to know the current boards plans .

Remember minico are trying to replace the board so should come up with plans.

as for the old board some of their plans will have already happened.