Thread for Scotland game tonight

ayesteady

I hope your being sarcastic since when was he one of RMs best?

I don't do sarcasm, so i'm told.

BothwellBear's a good poster. No as good as me right enough, and you picked a fight with me as well. BlackManRedemption and Alstone as well now that I think of it.

Cut it out. :mad:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pathetic from i guess the tims in the support, then they wonder why some of our fans dislike the national team.

Scotland games should be about Scotland, end of.

Won't be just the Tims though. Manky Sheep and others too. Wanks.

I can't agree, expectations were not particularly high in 74. Coming home undefeated was an excellent achievement.

to go out on gd by not beating zaire by more than 2 was the let down for me and most others I would think. not looking to argue just mho. of 74

I don't do sarcasm, so i'm told.

BothwellBear's a good poster. No as good as me right enough, and you picked a fight with me as well. BlackManRedemption and Alstone as well now that I think of it.

Cut it out. :mad:

They pick fights with me ya fanny

Read the thread patterns

Won't be just the Tims though. Manky Sheep and others too. Wanks.

That's another reason I can't watch Scotland. It's embarrassing when they even boo our own (real) national anthem. It's so disrespectful. I still want our team to win but it's reasons like this that so many bears would rather not support their national team. I personally wouldn't criticise anyone for that.

to go out on gd by not beating zaire by more than 2 was the let down for me and most others I would think. not looking to argue just mho. of 74

Well I was at the match v Yugoslavia (whatever happened to them :)) and the Scotland support, mainly bears of course, were disappointed but very proud of the team.

Changed days.

Just flicked this on the interweb when i came in to see the pen go in.....

and then realized what a backwards fucking commentator we have.

"he was all ready well on the move when the ball was first hit, but we wont say to much about that"

why mention it then?? what team are you supporting?? i'm all for impartial commentating, but FFS.

Runt on a cunt he is!!

well done scotland, a few more results like that and we might have fucking made the play offs at least!!

Good to see the Boo's go out for the yella fella, but was that tic fans or angry rangers fans, did Naismith / MacGregor etc gets the same?? should have!