Thread for Scotland game tonight

ayesteady

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's 'thread for scotland game tonight', then why is the thread a nice clean white, instead of grey with some green fungus?

That spool of thread is a compliment to they boggin cunts!

Tryin' to keep it clean, couldn't make it grey as it would be half of the Mhanks strip

Oh, goal for Scotland. 1-0 Snodgrass

It's quite cold tonight so I suppose the tartan trannies will get warmed up jumping up and down at this unusual sight, but then again all the damp piss patches on their kilts might start freezing up and their tadgers might fall off, Hey but what the hell just blame the Rangers

Scotland looking awesome - typical of them to play at the end of an awful campaign when they have nothing to play for against a good side

Nothing new there, been watching / suffering since the late sixties and it's always been the same so far but so near when Scotland are concerned and somehow I don't think it will ever change in my lifetime. Talking about in my lifetime I hope that eventually after Salmond and his followers are eventually defeated we can get back to normality and Rangers fans can be the main supporters of the Scottish national side as before. (When I say before Pre Teuchter Tartan Army days)

Nothing new there, been watching / suffering since the late sixties and it's always been the same so far but so near when Scotland are concerned and somehow I don't think it will ever change in my lifetime. Talking about in my lifetime I hope that eventually after Salmond and his followers are eventually defeated we can get back to normality and Rangers fans can be the main supporters of the Scottish national side as before. (When I say before Pre Teuchter Tartan Army days)

Agreed shame it's been hijacked by taigs , sheepeshaggers , Nazionalists and Rangers hating Fife inbreds