Only 27 days remaining...

AlBear.

Just 41,175 signatures on the e-petition into HMRC confidential info leak. Depressing!

This is something all those Rangers bloggers should have been making noises about for the last year instead of what they have been spending their time doing.

But, does anyone have any ideas about trying to push this on?

Might be worth all of us who bothered our arses to sign it, and get family and friends to sign it, to do it the old fashioned way. Get out there with pen and paper and hunt down these signatures.

It's not great odds we'll get the 58,825 signatures we need in that time but we've faced worse before. It's only 1,961 signatures a day...

Anyone know if the RFFF are interested/able to get involved and support the monumental push we'll need to get anywhere near the target?

We can't just sit back and allow this to drift into obscurity. No Surrender FFS!

http://epetitions.di...petitions/42143

Just 41,175 signatures on the e-petition into HMRC confidential info leak. Depressing!

This is something all those Rangers bloggers should have been making noises about for the last year instead of what they have been spending their time doing.

But, does anyone have any ideas about trying to push this on?

Might be worth all of us who bothered our arses to sign it, and get family and friends to sign it, to do it the old fashioned way. Get out there with pen and paper and hunt down these signatures.

It's not great odds we'll get the 58,825 signatures we need in that time but we've faced worse before. It's only 1,961 signatures a day...

Anyone know if the RFFF are interested/able to get involved and support the monumental push we'll need to get anywhere near the target?

We can't just sit back and allow this to drift into obscurity. No Surrender FFS!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

I created and added a file which people could download from here and print off but I don't think many used it.

I think the only way the target can be met now is for signatures to be collected in supporters clubs and pubs like the Louden. Don't know if it's been left too long but ffs if those cnuts had something like this to do you can bet your bottom dollar they'd be on every street corner, pub, shopping mall and chapel getting signatures cos as we all know they are the masters of whipping up public sympathy whereas we seem to just accept it.

I'm sure I seen somewhere that the mhanky mob had contacted whoever runs these petitions and provided details of of comments made by us about "making up duff email address's" etc so I'm convinced regardless of how many sigs we get, we'll never get enough. Utter bullshit but that's how it looks to me.

There must have been some votes not counted. I know I was responsible for at least 4, and in 25,000 did the same, we'd be well over. I''ve heard folks on here saying they managed nearer 10, but they must have some way of sourcing what computer is sending the signatures, so it doesn't matter what email you use.

TBH I don't trust their counting of it, I'm sure there was a story in the press about their online petition where it wasn't counting all submissions.

That was about Ricky Tomlinson accusing the government preventing names from being added to the Shrewsbury 24 E-petition, me and my wife have signed ours, along with 4 other members of my family, maybe that's what's happening to our petition. :pipe:

Guys I think the actual figure is probably higher but some beggar bastard has corrupted it somewhere along the line .Its like Trip advisor .You see bad feedback going on about the Scumdome .Its usually taken off after a bit ,yet the bad feedback about our Ibrox stadium is left on conveniently .I tell you they are doing their nasty little deeds everywhere :-)

I think the only way the target can be met now is for signatures to be collected in supporters clubs and pubs like the Louden. Don't know if it's been left too long but ffs if those cnuts had something like this to do you can bet your bottom dollar they'd be on every street corner, pub, shopping mall and chapel getting signatures cos as we all know they are the masters of whipping up public sympathy whereas we seem to just accept it.

Appathy mate .Its what we do best sadly