Kris Boyd

FernandoR20

Just watched abit of Sportscene (only for about the 2nd time since Rangers haven't been in the league) and what a player Boyd looks. Scored a great first goal, and he seems so much fitter, making a lot of runs and even tracking back and making tackles.

It's a wonder why we didn't sign him again, honestly believe he would of scored 50+ if he was playing for us this season. Gutted he never came back.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched abit of Sportscene (only for about the 2nd time since Rangers haven't been in the league) and what a player Boyd looks. Scored a great first goal, and he seems so much fitter, making a lot of runs and even tracking back and making tackles.

It's a wonder why we didn't sign him again, honestly believe he would of scored 50+ if he was playing for us this season. Gutted he never came back.

With imagination like this you would fit in well with our scouting team!

By the time we reach the SPL he will be 32 we don't need any more over 30's wasting daft money on wages and no sell on value, would rather be going for a mid 20's striker.

Very difficult to get, particularly as we have no scouting network. Boyd in the summer will be a good investment, he still has a lot of goals in him.

I honestly thought he would have been playing for us this season. I would have put money on it, so I'm surprised. He was training with us after leaving America and with our embargo due to be lifted, it made sense.

He would have scored a crazy amount of goals at this level and I hate the "we don't need him" rubbish. Kris Boyd would improve our squad and at a club like this, you strive to improve.

I honestly thought he would have been playing for us this season. I would have put money on it, so I'm surprised. He was training with us after leaving America and with our embargo due to be lifted, it made sense.

He would have scored a crazy amount of goals at this level and I hate the "we don't need him" rubbish. Kris Boyd would improve our squad and at a club like this, you strive to improve.

Would he aye?

:lol:

Had his chance left when he could have stayed and could have become a legend.

If he was still with us when the shit hit the fan his goals in those games we lost 1 nils etc could have kept in place to win the league even though the club was being ripped apart by Shyte.