Tims dressing in Rangers tops as zombies

TheBoyDave

Perhaps this does not belong in the Bears den and if so feel free to move to correct section.I work for a well known company(a bank) and today we were encouraged to dress up for Halloween and raise money for charity.So far so good.A lot of people today participated and a fair few of them were bitter tims dressed as zombies wearing Rangers football tops.I personally think this is pathetic and I would never dream of wearing the bheasts gear.Normaly there is a no football shirt code at work(except Scotland tops) but for some reason this was allowed.I am no prude and can have a laugh but I doubt if it was the other way round like wearing a Jimmy Saville get up with a Celtic top the individuals would get in to trouble/told to remove costume.The zombie reference also alludes to Rangers fans being sub human,not normal,stupid ect.Touching on a post by Dart about bias against us it seems things like this is the norm and Rangers bashing is fair game now.As I say this is pretty sad behaviour but I can't believe this is allowed in the workplace.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please change the thread title or you will get dogs abuse

How do I change title? no offence meant.

Did anyone get what they were dressed as? cos, usually banks are more female employees, or, do you work for the Co-Op ?

Yes they all had facepaint and Rangers tops so was obvious.

Complain pal.

Ask your bosses if it would be okay for you dress up as a kiddy snatcher wearing a septic top with saville on the back – you know just for the craic n aw that.

If you don’t let it be known that it is offensive then they will continue with their weird obsession.

I don't think I am being sensitive,I just cannot get my head round it that's all.Not one person dressed up with a Celtic top around 100/150 had costumes and around 15 had Rangers tops and Zombie get ups.

Fuck them,don't let something so stupid annoy you.

But if it does,do what i used to do with this stupid cow that i used to work with.

She hated me and the feeling was mutual.

Every morning she would come into the canteen,put the kettle on,put the sugar in her mug then go into her office until the kettle boiled.

I'll leave it to your imagination on what got ran round the rim of her mug every morning.

Horrible i know but well deserved for the bitch.

i'm getting sick of this "I so offended" nature that is creeping into our support, its pathetic.

OP if it bothered you that much, did you take it up with your line manager? or did you wait till you came home to post how "offended you where" and "if it was them it would be different" on RM?

we have a no football tops in work and I own the place, and this rule applies even when we are fund raising, why would your bank bend this rule for this one day? I highly doubt this even happened now, 15 kiddy snatchers came up with the same idea? and as said if they all bought new tops (or even if 1 bought a new one (1we wouldnt normally have sold) Win Win) then fuck it....