Neil Warnock at the game again tonight.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a holiday home in Strachur near Dunoon and is up here quite alot now, I done one of the Morton community camps in the summer over in Dunoon & I coached his granson during it. He has been at Cappielow quite alot recently & was there on Wednesday night with John Hughes

Warnock recently said one of our boys teams (12's or 13's) were the best for that age he had seen in over 40 years of watching and being involved in professional football. high praise indeed when he was including the likes of barca,real madrid and ajax in his opinion( for same age group)..

Warnock recently said one of our boys teams (12's or 13's) were the best for that age he had seen in over 40 years of watching and being involved in professional football. high praise indeed when he was including the likes of barca,real madrid and ajax in his opinion( for same age group)..

Aye but they've still to get to the Buckie and Mayfair diet. Happens too much and I've seen it first hand immensely talented youngsters throw it all away.

As for Warnock, he's ok but I don't really think he's rangers class.

I've been of the impression for a while that Ally doesn't want the job much longer.

I just don't get the impression he's still enjoying it, and could see him stepping aside when we get back to the top tier.

Ally's wages go back up to near a mill a year the minute we are back up why would he walk away then?

He just reiterated this point on talksport and followed up by saying the future is bright. Despite all my willing for him to do so, he didn't finish off the quote, though!