Neil Warnock at the game again tonight.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next manager?

Thats what i'm thinking, There was roumer going around that some Director wanted Ally Sacked after the forfar game earlier this season. Maybes it was the easdales?

Can't think of any other reason why he would be up here. I doubt he would randomly come up on a cold friday night just watch us play Airdrie for no reason.

He's also a mate of Charles Greens he used to come to the game to see him when he was here.

As much as I think that Ally isn't the man to lead us into Europe/SPFL it would be sheer stupidity to replace him right now when the team are doing well and team spirit seems to be great.

The time for it was at the end of last season or after the Forfar match.

We moved on and it would be daft to disrupt it.

We've gained a new fan though.

We were playing Airdrie tonight.

We were playing Airdrie tonight.

I was replying to previous posts and not to you, which renders your reply to me completely pointless, cheers for the input though.

Pretty sure it was in the rhebel the other day there that he was up to watch a Morton game.

He's been to a few games and that's about it. Think he said on talk sport his grandson or nephew or something was training at mp.

I thought it said on SSN the other day he was helping out at one of the English lower league clubs.

He's been to a few games and that's about it. Think he said on talk sport his grandson or nephew or something was training at mp.

I thought it said on SSN the other day he was helping out at one of the English lower league clubs.

He might be in line for a director of football post at Birmingham if they get taken over.

I've been of the impression for a while that Ally doesn't want the job much longer.

I just don't get the impression he's still enjoying it, and could see him stepping aside when we get back to the top tier.

A bit random ? I can see why the boardroom shit would piss him off but nothing I have seen or heard suggests any disenchantment with managing the team