Any Rangers Players You Have Met And Disliked?

BarneyRabble

WTF! get a grip ya walloper!

Why would I bother writing it if it wasnt true?

This thread was about about sharing experiences with players

If you dont beleive it then fine, sit in the background, keep quiet and carry on you daft cunt!

You dont have to post just to act the smartarse.

Because you're seeking attention, all yous under 100 posts dicks do that.

LOL, Yeah i'll keep quiet and not give my opinion, I'll fucking post when i want (tu)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're seeking attention, all yous under 100 posts dicks do that.

LOL, Yeah i'll keep quiet and not give my opinion, I'll fucking post when i want (tu)

Seeking attention? Get a grip.

The thread is about sharing experiences with players.

What difference does it make how many posts I have made? Maybe if I trawled the threads looking for the oppertunity to criticise people and come the cunt I could build up a bigger post count!

The first thing I do every morning is check for new news storys, opinions and articles on this forum, if I was wanting attention I would make a post every day surely?

This is the only social media site I am a member of, I am not on facebook/twitter/snapchat or any other you can think of, why? Because I dont crave attention and I dont share every aspect of my life in the public domain.

Oh the fucking irony of you is unreal!

PS thanks, been on this forum for nearly two years, and this is the first time I have had crossed words with anyone; so thank you for dragging me down to your level. DICK!

Seeking attention? Get a grip.

The thread is about sharing experiences with players.

What difference does it make how many posts I have made? Maybe if I trawled the threads looking for the oppertunity to criticise people and come the cunt I could build up a bigger post count!

The first thing I do every morning is check for new news storys, opinions and articles on this forum, if I was wanting attention I would make a post every day surely?

This is the only social media site I am a member of, I am not on facebook/twitter/snapchat or any other you can think of, why? Because I dont crave attention and I dont share every aspect of my life in the public domain.

Oh the fucking irony of you is unreal!

PS thanks, been on this forum for nearly two years, and this is the first time I have had crossed words with anyone; so thank you for dragging me down to your level. DICK!

Look at you, yes it's about sharing experiences, not lying.

Do you even know the meaning of Irony ?

No pal, i have not started the abuse, just thought you were lying, you're the scumbag.

Look at you, yes it's about sharing experiences, not lying.

Do you even know the meaning of Irony ?

No pal, i have not started the abuse, just thought you were lying, you're the scumbag.

As I stated before it is not a lie, I am not on here to seek attention, especially from children like yourself, as it makes absolutely no difference to my life whatsoever. You are entitled to think what you want, just dont mouth off at people.

I was going to share my good experience about Nicky Clark at halftime at ibrox on Armed Forces but dont want to seem like an attention seeker now do I!

Yes is the answer to your question, I know the meaning of irony, just as I know the meaning of honesty and integrity.

Lets draw a line under this now pal. Its acheiving fuck all and taking away from the purpose of the thread.

But thanks for helping me get my post counts up a bit, one day I may be as prolific a poster as yourself!

Met Michael Mols twice, both times was a bit of a dick where as the other players like amo, McCann and even cannigia were brand new. Maybe caught him on a bad day...twice

This.Spoke to him in English at an Italian restaurant,looked at me as if I had two heads,so told him what I thought in Dutch.total tadger

with a bad wag.

Barry Ferguson was a wank.

Said it to Gow once and he said he hated the publicity he got with being captain of Rangers. Couldn't go to the shops without being hassled etc.

Yeh but I bet the £20k plus a week was alright though. Kinda have to take the bad with the good I'm afraid in that industry.

Biggest wank I came across was Mo Ross in the dancing one night. Billy big time ........ Was slaughtering Amoruso because he played "in his position".

As I stated before it is not a lie, I am not on here to seek attention, especially from children like yourself, as it makes absolutely no difference to my life whatsoever. You are entitled to think what you want, just dont mouth off at people.

I was going to share my good experience about Nicky Clark at halftime at ibrox on Armed Forces but dont want to seem like an attention seeker now do I!

Yes is the answer to your question, I know the meaning of irony, just as I know the meaning of honesty and integrity.

Lets draw a line under this now pal. Its acheiving fuck all and taking away from the purpose of the thread.

But thanks for helping me get my post counts up a bit, one day I may be as prolific a poster as yourself!

That's Plenty.

Met Hateley twice and to be honest he was a grade A dick on both occasions.

Was staying at same hotel as me in Manchester, was happy to pose for photos before the game and spoke to him in the hotel bar after the game.

Was a gentleman, depends on their mood and the circumstances I suppose.