Any Rangers Players You Have Met And Disliked?

BarneyRabble

Only one for me would be Ian Redford. I found him arrogant , obnoxious and rude. On the same night in the hotel we were in id met Billy McKay and Craig Paterson who was club captain at the time I think.

Both of these lads were a credit to themselves and the club, Redford was an arse!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one for me would be Ian Redford. I found him arrogant , obnoxious and rude. On the same night in the hotel we were in id met Billy McKay and Craig Paterson who was club captain at the time I think.

Both of these lads were a credit to themselves and the club, Redford was an arse!

Great thread - not!!

Have to defend JG. Was fortunate enough to be given a tour of the trophy room by Mr Greig and he could not have been a more enthusiastic host. Made my wife and two year old more than welcome and happy to pose for pictures. Was everything that I expected him to be and more. Left a big impression on me as about ten years later young Greig John was born

Fair play to you for sticking by what you have always thought of the man, but imho he was an absolute stand out for us in the rudderless times before he was ill, one of the very few.

what he done in our time of need i will never forget and he was great, but this was about having met players

on another issue derek ferguson was a tadger who could start a fight in an empty house , and usually did :lol: