Any Rangers player you have met and thought what a guy !

superally07

A bit more positive angle lol.

Ive met McCoist a few times and he is one of the nicest people you could ask to meet. He gets criticised sometimes for nice comments towards hearts and dunfermline etc but I think it's just the kind of person he is.

Also used to see Gazza alot when I stayed in same village and he was great, I was only about 8 at the time but he would always have time for people and have a laugh.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Davie Cooper in Motherwell signed my programme and shook hands def not moody that day

Dave Mckinnon, Craig paterson, Dave Mcpherson and Ally dawson at Dundee Mckinnon even smiled and laughed out loud when one of us ( not me) told him to get his c*ck out :)

All top blokes !!!

Jorg Albertz driving out of Ibrox after a game got out of his car and signed a few things, chatted away and off he went. Could've just kept driving.

My brother met Kris Boyd and said he was winding Boyd up. Boyd had a wee joke with him, bought him two double vodka and red bulls, my brother refused them because he's an ungrateful little shit and Boyd shrugged his shoulders and sunk the two of them.

when I was a lad we ran onto the pitch at Hampden. I think it was Scotland V N. Ireland under 21's or something. We were all 'Gers supporters and we all wanted to pat John Grieg on the back....we were exuberent and pats on the back maybe got a bit strong......

any way John turned round and spoke to us

he said "Fuck off"

my hero

Not just saying this because of recent events but Ricksen for me he was a gentleman,met him not long after the firework incident :lol: spent a good ten mins chatting to me and my then missus great guy and I'll cherish those ten mins with the legend even more so now.

Didn't actually meet him but my son ( 14 year old school boy at the time ) emailed Gordon Smith just after he'd become Director of Football giving him a list of potential targets. It was quite in depth re age, strong points and sale on potential etc. My wife and I never knew anything about it till he came in proudly showing us a copy of his email. Anyway, as parents do, we told him off about emailing people he didn't know and worried about any disappointment, particularly when he hadn't mentioned his age.

We needn't have worried. Gordon Smith replied , thanking him for his list and said hed pass it on to the scouting department. He would also invite him to Murray Park for a coffee and a chat once he'd settled in. Sadly that didn't happen because Gordon Smith left shortly after.

Always liked GS , but after that my admiration for him grew even greater.

Davie Cooper, he was a Motherwell player at the time but always a Ranger in my eyes.

He was meeting folk at Motherwell Halfords(now gone) and asked what team I supported, I said Rangers and his eyes lit up and a beaming smile.

Lost the shitey paper hat with his autograph, was just a lad then.

Ally's a nice guy as well, sat outside Ibrox in the car one day and waited to see who would emerge.

I asked Ally how the job hunting was going and he was pishing himself(wasn't even trying to be funny), he signed for Killie not long after that.

Met Bomber and Andrei Kanchelskis who answered everything I said with 'Yes' or 'Thanks' , clearly wasn't used to the accent yet.

Good, i was beginning to think you didn't notice me :(

Cant fail to notice you, but its good to have at least one stalker, makes one feel important.

keeping the thread on target am I allowed to say wee Doddie or is that trying too hard as well?

Should I run my posts by you in future?