Any Rangers player you have met and thought what a guy !

superally07

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Stuart McCall and some Celtic player in 'Little Marcos' when I was a kid, he was there with his kids and from what I remember was spot on. Got his autograph, and the tims just to be polite :lol:

DJ also brilliant. At a hospitality do at Ibrox tent on the pitch. Toilets were the home dressing room . I was standing looking at the picture of HMTQ when DJ appeared . I said you must be used to this to me this is magic . He replied totally genuinely no I always feel the same way you are feeling just now that's what's so special about this club.Sums up to me why we are Bears

Me and my mate (a tim) met Amato in the Buchanan Galleries around 1999, I got his autograph, he asked my pal if he wanted his autograph too and my mate said "im a Celtic fan"...quick as a flash Amato said "oh I'm sorry for you" haha...to this day I don't really think he meant it as an insult but it was delivered perfectly, to be fair my mate new he just got done and shook his hand

Porrini was a gentleman who really enjoyed his time at Rangers. He also said Glasgow reminded him of Milan, never quite got that one he was talking about the people I guess. Really nice bloke.

Wee mention for Tony Vidmar the only player to shout a round for the Bears in Hooters.

The Goalie and Numan two of the best I've met. Had good chats with both.

Numan I met as both our missus were trying clothes on in a shop in braehead. He sat down next to me with his kid and we had a good 10 minute chat.

The goalie was at a sportsman event twice so admittedly he had to be in a chatty mood haha

Me and my mate (a tim) met Amato in the Buchanan Galleries around 1999, I got his autograph, he asked my pal if he wanted his autograph too and my mate said "im a Celtic fan"...quick as a flash Amato said "oh I'm sorry for you" haha...to this day I don't really think he meant it as an insult but it was delivered perfectly, to be fair my mate new he just got done and shook his hand

Yer mates a beggar??? Ffs

Stuart McCall, Met him outside Ibrox years ago when getting autographs when he played for us. Was pelting with rain and he stood at the main doors for about 20 mins just getting a laugh. Was a top bloke and always remember it!

Might be a cliche but wee Novo has been a top bloke the couple of times I've met him. Me and my old man were talking to him in Silverburn for 5 minutes or so and he seemed gutted we wouldn't take a chance on him returning.

Numan was running a competition in my school when his book came out and he was also spot on.

Mols is also meant to be a gentlemen, couple of mates randomly bumped into him in Amsterdam a couple of years and he was delighted when one of them showed him their Rangers tattoos, ended up recommended nightlife spots etc for them to go to.