Boxing and MMA

What the fuck, Dana just announced Bisping's fighting fuckin Hendo for the title next :lol:

They're hoping to hold it in October in Manchester

Quite easily one of, if not the most, undeserving title shots of all time!

Imagine if auld man Hendo H-bombs him again at 45 and finally wins the UFC belt?! 

nMVoolC.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

Fell asleep as tate was doing her walk out.  Just watched it there...  Not good from tate, dana can't be happy with nunes as champ. 

From a dominant rousey to this. He must be thinking of all the dollars lost. 

Presumably Rousey jumps straight to the front of the line for the title shot when she returns though. 

Rousey beats Nunes comfortably, then Tate/Holm/Cyborg fights which will all draw.

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Presumably Rousey jumps straight to the front of the line for the title shot when she returns though. 

Rousey beats Nunes comfortably, then Tate/Holm/Cyborg fights which will all draw.

I Dunno I don't think she deserves to come straight back in and get a title shot after so long.  

If you're Holm or Tate I think you'd be understandably annoyed if that happened.  

16 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

I Dunno I don't think she deserves to come straight back in and get a title shot after so long.  

If you're Holm or Tate I think you'd be understandably annoyed if that happened.  

She's Ronda Rousey. She walks to the front of the queue. 

29 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Raging with Tate as I was waiting on her for £200 

i thought of taking Aldo instead so I'm even more annoyed at myself 

She came out like a 2bob hooker expecting to just breeze past her.

After the Aldo fight it was the worst UFC fights I have seen in my memory.

For it being UFC 200 it was terrible, massive let down for me.

It's only gonna get better though, I know Cormier is a great fighter but I think he's a boring champ, he's not sellable at all.

They clearly want jones in that position but he's totally fucked it. Aldo v McGregor 2 will be great, can't wait for that build up.

I want lesnar v Cain 2 aswell, Rousey to come back immediately and fuck up nunes, tate was embarrassing last night.

Holloway v Edgar hopefully soon enough also.

It was interesting to hear Hearn explain how difficult it had been to get the Eubank's to sign a deal...So he offered it to Brook..Who probably will get smashed..Mibee Eubank Jnr is despite all the posturing...A shitebag!!??..

Chael Sonnen just leaked on the Joe Rogan podcast being live streamed just now that Jon Jones got popped for 2 different estrogen blockers :lol:

So basically, after a roid cycle your estrogen levels go up along with the testosterone levels and that's not exactly ideal (gyno / bitch tits etc)

Since he was trying to stop the estrogen levels rising, I think this proves 100% he was coming off a roid cycle then!

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Chael Sonnen just leaked on the Joe Rogan podcast being live streamed just now that Jon Jones got popped for 2 different estrogen blockers

Just slipped it out and Rogan called him on it for leaking it and his face dropped like "aww shit" for a split moment :lol:

So basically, after a roid cycle your estrogen levels go up along with the testosterone levels and that's not exactly ideal (gyno / bitch tits etc)

Since he was trying to stop the estrogen levels rising, I think this proves 100% he was coming off a roid cycle then!

I like how he says well yeah Im revealing it now.

Interesting on the roid cycle thing I know a lot of lads who did it and it was so obvious but the military never used to test for it and not even sure if they do now but I know of a case where the injection made his ass go like a baboons it was not injected properly and was sent on sick leave asap to keep him away from military docs. (sorry that was OT)

11 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I like how he says well yeah Im revealing it now.

Interesting on the roid cycle thing I know a lot of lads who did it and it was so obvious but the military never used to test for it and not even sure if they do now but I know of a case where the injection made his ass go like a baboons it was not injected properly and was sent on sick leave asap to keep him away from military docs. (sorry that was OT)

Sounds like he didn't disinfect the site of injection or used a dirty needle, happened to a guy I used to work with and he was in hospital for ages with a big abscess on his arse :lol: Fucking grim man.

Here is the complete list of UFC 200 medical suspensions and corresponding injuries:

Miesha Tate: Must have broken nose cleared by ENT Dr or no contest until 01/06/17; minimum suspension no contest until 09/08/16, no contact until 08/24/16.
Mark Hunt: Suspended until 08/24/16.

Anderson Silva: Suspended until 08/24/16; No contact until 08/09/16 - laceration.
Frankie Edgar: Suspended until 08/24/16; No contact until 08/09/16 - facial lacerations.
Travis Browne must have right wrist cleared by Dr or no contest until 01/06/17; minimum suspension no contest until 08/24/16, no contact until 08/09/16.
Raphael Assuncao must have nose x-rayed if positive then needs Dr clearance or no contest until 01/06/17.
Enrique Marin: Suspended until 09/08/16 No contact until 08/24/16.
Sage Northcutt must have left elbow x-rayed if positive then needs Dr clearance or no contest until 01/06/17; minimum no contest until 08/24/16, no contact until 08/09/16.
Diego Sanchez must have right orbital and nasal fractures cleared by ENT or ophthalmologist or no contest until 01/06/17 minimum suspension no contest until 08/24/16, no contact until 08/09/16. 
Thiago Santos: Suspended until 09/08/16 No contact until 08/24/16.
Takanori Gomi: Suspended until 08/24/16 No contact until 08/09/16

Just a quick reminder: Fighters often return to action much quicker once doctors give them the green light. The lengthy suspensions are just a precaution in most cases. In addition, not all injuries are recorded during the post-fight examination and often times surface in follow-up tests.