Boxing and MMA

8 hours ago, lidorfc said:

I'm kinda giving him the benefit of the doubt because if you're going to take a banned substance and you know that it's banned, you wouldn't take GHRP-6 when you can just take HGH, the only reason to take GHRP-6 is because it's cost effective. If he did use a cream, the peptide wouldn't have been any use. But it's definitely just as likely if not more so that he was injecting it. GHRP-6 has also been used in anti-ageing creams as it's one of its marketed effects.

I really want to see the UFC just let the athletes do what they want, this is never going away and is more akin to a witch hunt. 

I read on a comments section about one of these recent guys popping,  I'm sure it was mendes ,  the guy was saying buying ghrp you're looking for ghrp 2 but the guy was saying a lot of the knock off or cheaper stuff is actually the less effective ghrp6.

So it could be he's got dodgy shit, I'm not sure how accurate that is though,  you'd think he would be able to have access to the good stuff.  

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

who's watching the Crawford fight tomorrow night didn't know much about Crawford before burns fight. He's a special fighter

I might be mad but I think postol might win this 

I think Bob Arum etc are putting him up there with manny p & Mayweather but he's a level below that IMO 

2 hours ago, Gillete said:

I might be mad but I think postol might win this 

I think Bob Arum etc are putting him up there with manny p & Mayweather but he's a level below that IMO 

Think Crawford stops him mate tbh dangerous fight tho and some of the odds pistol to win are a joke for a unbeaten fighter

Pretty entertaining wee card there (tu)

Shevchenko would be shit hot in the 125 division if it existed!

Given how open and fucked the womens 135 division is right now, I'd be happy if they chucked together Nunes vs Shevchenko after this

Let Holly fight Cat since they're both coming off a couple losses each now...

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rueda just got schooled hahahaha looks like he started the fight with 2 black eyes also

Big time after the first rounday I was getting 10/3 for Values to win within 3 rounds which I thought was printing money

On 7/22/2016 at 11:06 PM, lidorfc said:

Like I say mate, it's pervasive in every sport. I really get why people want to believe that sport is totally natural, especially the UFC  but it's just not the case and it's never going to be as long as there is financial incentive to be successful in the sport 

Basically because people have no honor these days.

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

Basically because people have no honor these days.

It's not something new mate, the Americans, Russians and East Germans were running doping programs as far back as the 50s, China have run doping programs and rumoured to be gene-doping. Athletes back when the Olympics first started used alcohol before they competed because at sub-pished doses it's a performance enhancing drug. It's been massive in boxing for years. It's ridiculously big in cycling, how are you gonna make athletes not use substances that will improve their performance when that's the business they're in?

Crawford is a strange fighter. He seems to hurt his opponents every time he hits them but still chooses to be cautious. I mean, I like it, it's fun to watch him hustle for 3 rounds and then explode, but I can't think of many boxers who have power in both hands and a mean streak who also enjoy cautious pot-shotting as much as he does.