Peralta

Don81

Thought he had his best game in a blue shirt yesterday , ran and ran for the team and kept hitting the byline although the final ball wasn't always there. Has also cut out the embarrassing amateur dramatics recently. There might actually be a right midfielder in there although I still think he would better suited to right back. Keep it up Arnold.

Thought he had his best game in a blue shirt yesterday , ran and ran for the team and kept hitting the byline although the final ball wasn't always there. Has also cut out the embarrassing amateur dramatics recently. There might actually be a right midfielder in there although I still think he would better suited to right back. Keep it up Arnold.

If he can't cross it he needs to cut inside sooner when he makes his runs and pass

Personally I think he's still a bit too hot-headed to be played in defence right now. I'd always be expecting him to give away a few fouls.

His energy in midfield is a crucial part of our strengths this season. Not even played a dozen games for us yet, I'm sure we have yet to see the best of him.

I think we will start to see the best of him next season. He will have had a season to get the hang of the game in Scotland, and will also have a better grasp on the language. So far he doesn't speak English very well so i am imagining that there is probably some communication issues just now. Despite that , i think he is doing not too bad so far.

His crossing is pretty good actually better than anyone else on the wing sure it didn't come off every time but he put in some excellent balls including one that created a goal.

Anyway he is a defensive centre mid being played on the right wing you can't expect him to be tearing it up the wing it's not what he does I think a partnership of MacLeod and Peralta in the middle would be outstanding.

Sorry, but he has shown nothing special in a blue jersey, I thought he was the tough tacking no nonsense midfielder when he signed, but sorry I have not seen him put in too many tackles or show any composure. I truly hope he hits top form and is a success for us, but sorry he was piss poor like the rest of the team against Dunfermilne and also yesterday. That was a team bottom of the league we played. With a young inexperienced keeper with a handful of games under him belt. We should be blowing teams like Airdrie out of sight.

I thought he played very well. I like him although sometimes he's a bit quiet in games away from home (you could say that about many, right enough). Good energy and technically pretty good too. I think he's more capable at right mid than many suggest, in fact I like the energy he gives the team playing there.

He is still settling in, new country, new language, new culture and a new city to get to know. I think we will see the best of him later once he has settled in but he is not doing to bad so far. When he gets the ball, I feel he is someone that can move us in to attack and cause something to happen. I like him and think we may have found a really good player who is only 24 so he can still improve.

I think we will start to see the best of him next season. He will have had a season to get the hang of the game in Scotland, and will also have a better grasp on the language. So far he doesn't speak English very well so i am imagining that there is probably some communication issues just now. Despite that , i think he is doing not too bad so far.

I'm wondering why all the onus has to be on him learning English...Surely our other players can learn some Spanish....I mean how hard is it to say..."Arnie Haw es un corte de pelo craqueo"...... (tu)

Our manager is criticised for playing players out of position so if he isn't a right back why play him there?