Records Back page

The clubs liquidation??? Jesus how many people in this country can't read a simple statement. HMRC said on the day the CVA was turned down Rangers would then be sold to a new company and the club would have a fresh start, not one word about any new club pish. What is it about that statement that a lot of people in Scotland don't seem to grasp? As for reporting liewell it's a start but sadly reporting him to a body in which he is on the board of directors won't do much good. And to think this clown called himself Impartial last week.

the more rangers fans make a deal of this

the more liewell becomes a hero to the obsessed

As a rangers fan i'm obsessed with my team and not some second rate classless entity from the bheast end

i would like to think our foes will not even get a mention at our AGM!

The clubs liquidation??? Jesus how many people in this country can't read a simple statement. HMRC said on the day the CVA was turned down Rangers would then be sold to a new company and the club would have a fresh start, not one word about any new club pish. What is it about that statement that a lot of people in Scotland don't seem to grasp? As for reporting liewell it's a start but sadly reporting him to a body in which he is on the board of directors won't do much good. And to think this clown called himself Impartial last week.

Celtic fans can't read .... And yes you can blame the schools for that :)

If we are picking & choosing which battles to fight, I'm not sure this is one of them.

I'm pretty sure that he was joking, although a very shit joke, just trying to get the faithful onside, but we will have the last laugh, & it will be louder & longer.

Hugh Dallas was joking if I remember correctly.

If we are picking & choosing which battles to fight, I'm not sure this is one of them.

I'm pretty sure that he was joking, although a very shit joke, just trying to get the faithful onside, but we will have the last laugh, & it will be louder & longer.

We have been saying that for two years mate .a lot of damage is being done without retaliating .At least we have reacted this time but I don't think we go far enough .

The real irony is that it's their AGM and reporting on their own business affairs.

Did any shareholder ask if they have any liabilities in Celtic FC Ltd or Eastern Developments Ltd?

If so, why are they buried away and not included in the plc accounts?

Now that's a proper shareholder's question.

I hope we do report him, but i wont hold my breath and lets be honest here, Lawwell and Celtic have taken over our mantle of the most influential club in this country, thats for me is one of the biggest things Whytes actions lost us, we now see that reprobates like Lawwell can say what they like about us and in all probability get away with it.

Any Rangers fan who chooses to use the ( just ignore it or don't give it publicity etc ) approach is making a grave error.

Any one comment on its own over these last couple of years and yes I'd agree to turn the other cheek but this latest one is just the latest of an almost daily derogatory demonisation of all things Rangers.

It's so infuriating that we have to sit here and be shafted day after day by these smarmy bastards and their widespread sympathisers and we are such easy targets with little or no defence.

It's time for all Rangers fans to put a stop to these attacks and use any means in their power to grip these animals by the neck and put them in their place. Where are all the famous ex players, the lawyers, politicians, businessmen and celebrities who support Rangers, when are they gonna step forward and fight for this club and it's long suffering supporters?

We need a strong character willing to protect our Club.

I know a good Rangers man out Cowdenbeath way that knows the Law.

This would be right up his Street.

Share your opinion about the quality of the Cowdenbeath man but would be surprised if he would feel comfortable with our current board members and even more surprised if they would welcome his assistance.

The same pape r that ramps up the tensions and hatred will gleefully print any fracas from Gers fans online or in the streets.

It's no excuse for violence, but ......

If the SNP are demanding an end to any hostilities between decent supporters and plastic Irish supporters maybe a word with the press and the Bheasts demanding to tone it down would produce far greater results than banning a few songs.

I think real offence as opposed to mock offence is a greater prelude to violence.

Think about that the next time you call a summit after Rangers play the tainted taigs.

The way this is going there will be a lot more on the table to discuss than a face off between the managers.