Prince of Wales Sectarian Dancing Scandal.

The Educator

Expect a wave of complaints from them over the coming days as Prince Charles was shown on Sky news tonight indoctrinating the youth of Sri Lanka with sectarianism by taking part in the Hokey Cokey with local youngsters. As we all know the Hokey Cokey has been deemed sectarian by them due to the line "You put your left foot in". No doubt the will see this as the final proof of his bias as he even had the audacity to name his son William. No doubt there will be an out pouring of hatred on the day in the future when the next King Billy takes the British thrown. :7325:

Expect a wave of complaints from them over the coming days as Prince Charles was shown on Sky news tonight indoctrinating the youth of Sri Lanka with sectarianism by taking part in the Hokey Cokey with local youngsters. As we all know the Hokey Cokey has been deemed sectarian by them due to the line "You put your left foot in". No doubt the will see this as the final proof of his bias as he even had the audacity to name his son William. No doubt there will be an out pouring of hatred on the day in the future when the next King Billy takes the British thrown. :7325:

Throne not thrown educator. The manks will no doubt be offended and call for an independent Scotland and a raise in their giros.

Throne not thrown educator. The manks will no doubt be offended and call for an independent Scotland and a raise in their giros.

Sorry about the typo, but I was still laughing at the thought that somebody might really have been offended. Btw, what is actually termed as sectarian dancing? I've heard them moaning about it, but I am not able to understand how moving ones limbs can be deemed sectarian unless you're using them to physically attack somebody. :)

I also don't think the hokey cokey is banned because it has the words left foot in it. I was fairly sure hokey cokey was a play on hocus pocus, something the catholic religion used to be known as, for obvious reasons.

No it was a version that described brutal acts against catholics "ye put left leg in your left leg out in out in out kick a ta** about

I seen this earlier. I expect no wave of complaints. Your username does my fucking head in and puts me off many of your posts. That is all.

And you honestly think I give a flying fuck about what you think? Btw, it should be "I saw this earlier".

You are correct.

I have seen/I saw

Correcting grammar is the last throw of the dice in an online argument.

Anyway I apologize for any offence I may have cause by my earlier post although I do think you gave it at least one flying fuck of a thought considering your last two posts,

You are correct.

I have seen/I saw

Correcting grammar is the last throw of the dice in an online argument.

Anyway I apologize for any offence I may have cause by my earlier post although I do think you gave it at least one flying fuck of a thought considering your last two posts,

Just being polite enough to send you the reply you deserved.

No it was a version that described brutal acts against catholics "ye put left leg in your left leg out in out in out kick a ta** about

I think everyone seems to have heard their own version of why this song has been banned from Scottish sporting grounds. Question: what creates more bigotry than singing songs? Answer: Separate schools, yet there's no move, by anyone to stop this dividing process in our society.