There are lies, damned lies and statisitics

Adoniram

As usual the same shit stirring prick tries to derail an important thread with his nonsense.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/24025/Pitch-invader-told-to-help-the-community

Here's another FACT to add to this list.

Celtic fan Robert McHendry was convicted at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the sort of stuff that needs put out there in the mainstream, whether it be flooding radio catholica's phone ins to get it out there, leaflets getting plastered all over glasgow reminding people of this, the scums banners at their games, their support of terrorism, just whatever. Their campaign of hate towards the club, the forces and the mhedia's love in with them has to be stopped.

Also what about

Tarnished silence for the Queen Mother

The Ricksen lighter thrower

The Racist monkey chanter at Diouff

The airplane gesture to Reyna

Setting fire to Ibrox at a youth game a couple of seasons ago

Them having their allocation restricted by almost a thosand at Tynecastle due to their hooligan behaviour

Hundreds of Green Brigade fighting with Police and getting jailed because they could march on the street to Parkhead around a year ago

Banana throwing

Cracking OP thanks. Should add them singing pro IRA chants during remembrance day minute silence at Falkirk in 2009 to their long list of shame. Shame our media don't have the guts to challenge Lemon / Liewell when the opportunity arises.

A bit late I know but I was offline for a while. As regards "assault", my understanding is that you do not even need to raise your hands; the threat of violence is sufficient. If actual physical contact is made, it then becomes "assault and battery". If I am wrong, I am sure BNB will correct me. Great initial post, by the way.

Can't remember the exact date but someone reminds us why their tie with Rapid Vienna had to replayed and they went out from what was a winning position not the smartest fans are they ?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/125442-celtic-v-rapid-vienna-in-1984-bottle-throwing-and-replays/

Bit of a stretch to say that Dida was 'assaulted'.

To assault someone could arrange from vocal, threatening, throwing things or striking someone.

So I just don't understand your logic in that one or are you actually just that keen on the bheasts that you cant see any of them doing any wrong?

what is being exaggerated Travelling WilBeary? and why is it wrong to have an agenda I thought we all had the same agenda but from different perspectives i.e. exposing the hypocrisy that is Scottish footballing integrity. Highlighting the arrogance of the Cabal who think that they can say and do what they want with immunity, and rebut the slurs and slanders issued on daily basis from keyboard gangsters and those who give them a platform to spout there venomous bile 0Ifor one was glad the club made a complaint about their C.E.O. and his churlish remarks at best it was stupid and at 0its worst was nothing more than an attempt to give credence to the myth that we are a new club with no history, and perhaps damage the product..

Wow, do you seriously think that that is the 'agenda' of all Rangers fans?

How about hoping the team win games. Imo that's the agenda of all Rangers fans.

Debatable. Some don't even care about that provided McCoist is in a job forever. Yes I know we were undefeated in the league this season at the moment.

Every Rangers fan wants to see the team winning but that's ok as long as Rangers still exist, so in a sense this is part of that aim on keeping Rangers winning and alive our enemies want us dead.

Travelling is not a bear.

No bear would ever remember the fine distinction of a rival being finally done for breach if the peace over assault, nor call out a fellow fan over it.

I call timposter

Hes a bear alright hes king of the handwringers though but i guess somebody's got to lead them :pipe:

A great article and shows how deluded they all are with their jolly craicster stuff, sadly years of softly softly aproaches by Scottish authoritys including the sfa have left scum fans with a feeling of invincibility that they can do what they want, sing what they want and play the vicTim when it goes wrong. I can see how the Scottish have let them off with it seeing as liewell controls the sfa/spfl agenda but why UEFA have not clamped down hard i really dont know, they have amassed enough fines and warnings.