Favourite player over the past 10 years?

Gaz52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papac was a 6/10 player ever week nuts how he's got better in the few years since he was gone

For me I'd have to say Prso or Weir

I love papac and I'd say 7\10 every week ;) however you do have a point in that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned along with some of the others. Papac was loyal dependable and to me seemed like a really decent guy who was committed and strolled through games.

However to the point

Davie weir - the leader and rolled back the years to perform at the top with us right through to the end. Folk would say on here every year it was time to drop him, but the truth was it never was. No centre back we have had since has even been half as good at reading the game as davie. He would be my pick just ahead of

Lee mcculloch- again has his critics, but he plays with his heart. He offered to play for free when we hit admin and stuck by us when we were relegated to division 3. He dragged our team through the dark times in the pitch, imagine last year without him? Also scored some important goals and just plays anywhere for the team. No fuss he just gets on with it. Maybe not the most talented player we have ever had but as big a legend as any former player.

They would be my top 2

I love papac and I'd say 7\10 every week ;) however you do have a point in that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned along with some of the others. Papac was loyal dependable and to me seemed like a really decent guy who was committed and strolled through games.

However to the point

Davie weir - the leader and rolled back the years to perform at the top with us right through to the end. Folk would say on here every year it was time to drop him, but the truth was it never was. No centre back we have had since has even been half as good at reading the game as davie. He would be my pick just ahead of

Lee mcculloch- again has his critics, but he plays with his heart. He offered to play for free when we hit admin and stuck by us when we were relegated to division 3. He dragged our team through the dark times in the pitch, imagine last year without him? Also scored some important goals and just plays anywhere for the team. No fuss he just gets on with it. Maybe not the most talented player we have ever had but as big a legend as any former player.

They would be my top 2

Spot on

How? Am I not allowed an opinion. Thread is who was your favourite player, Hemdani was a cracking player who was vastly underused by us.

One of the main reasons we got to Manchester.A cultured player who the vast majority wouldn't appreciate because of the Scottish mindset.

"He cannae tackle".When you can keep possession,tackling isn't all that important.

How? Am I not allowed an opinion. Thread is who was your favourite player, Hemdani was a cracking player who was vastly underused by us.

Of course your allowed an opinion. MY opinion is that he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as some of the other guys.

One of the main reasons we got to Manchester.A cultured player who the vast majority wouldn't appreciate because of the Scottish mindset.

"He cannae tackle".When you can keep possession,tackling isn't all that important.

I'm sorry but I think that's bollocks. The ball was like a hot potato to him ... he never looked up and aye, he didn't tackle. Not for me.

Another that's adapted legendary status now he's no longer here. If he was that good how come he never got a club when he left us?

Decent enough player, but not for us.

In my opinion Hemdani was nowhere near legendary but very,very few are. In 45 years of going to Ibrox I've been lucky enough to have seen some of our legendary figures but they're few and far between and,just for the record, I don't think any player from the past ten years would be entitled to legendary status.

ForMe it has to be Shota Arvaladze .

He was one of the most Technically gifted Players and underated to say the least .

His UEFA Goals record is second only to Larrson, and he was by Far a Better Contributer with his assists and could see a move way ahead of everyone else on the Pitch.