***The Official Falkirk V Rangers Match Thread***

simplythebest

I'd say this is probably our biggest game of the season so far, away to a team the division above us and a chance to get to the next round of a cup we've got high hopes for.

While it may not all be easy going, with the squad we have and our form we should win, no real excuses.

Probably go similar to last night, would like to see Temps get a start as these kind of games should bring out the best in him, Aird did well though and shouldnt really be dropped. I think it will be a tight affair but we will win 2-1

I'd keep the same as last night but I imagine Peralta will come back in unfortunately. I thought having Wallace attacking down the left and Aird attacking down the right with pace gave us a nice balance. Peralta doesn't give us that since he's not a right winger.

I'd keep the same as last night but I imagine Peralta will come back in unfortunately. I thought having Wallace attacking down the left and Aird attacking down the right with pace gave us a nice balance. Peralta doesn't give us that since he's not a right winger.

Yeah unless Arnie is given a chance at RB, id like to see if Faure can build a good partnership with King Billy at CB which would mean resting Jig, i cant see that against the bairns though, we will go for experience in this match if I know Ally and tbh i cant blame him.