Framed Rangers Authentic Signed Cup Winner's Cup Final Shirt

allyrfc1690

I am posting this on behalf of a colleague of mine. He bought this at an auction a few years back and is regrettably having to part with it. Signed by all the old favourites, Jardine, Greig, Johnston etc. If interested pm me to let me know as he mentioned he was going to put it on ebay or gumtree later on it the week. He is from the glasgow area so pickup/dropoff can be arranged. I will upload a pic below. Cheers

rangersmedia-1385555913-U7010.jpg

I am posting this on behalf of a colleague of mine. He bought this at an auction a few years back and is regrettably having to part with it. Signed by all the old favourites, Jardine, Greig, Johnston etc. If interested pm me to let me know as he mentioned he was going to put it on ebay or gumtree later on it the week. He is from the glasgow area so pickup/dropoff can be arranged. I will upload a pic below. Cheers

rangersmedia-1385555913-U7010.jpg

What does the worded insert say, and does your pal have a number in mind to sell?

Heads up if anyones interested ebay item 161157251912 , same as this one but with a couple of photos at the bottom, it also shows Greig and Doddie signing it, ending soon at 7.51 and its at 190 quid at the minute with 3 bids.

Are you looking to get more than 190 for it? ;)

Are you looking to get more than 190 for it? ;)

Not mine Jamie, but its heading to be a fair bit cheaper than the one on here, trying to save my fellow fans a few quid ( i'm surrounded by memorabilia) if I spend another 200 quid plus just before Christmas I wont be the flavour of the month.

Edit- went for 210