Non-biased Rangers News

TheQueensEleven

Now this may be a silly idea, since it's 4:37am and I find my self unable to sleep yet again. It may even be in the wrong place (if it is, please move).

Now I've been on youtube watching Rangers videos and I started to think about how biased the papers are etc. in Scotland and I had an idea and just wanted to gauge your opinions.

I was thinking about starting a channel, dedicated to Rangers news. It would involve me actively reporting daily on news concerning rangers, whether it be players injuries, how players are performing that are out on loan, future prospects, unders games, and I'd do my best to even get a chat with players etc upon the channel growing.

Somewhere that we can focus on the football, and on Rangers alone.

I understand there's the Rangers website our Youtube channel, but a lot of the time there's fans looking for news/information that they don't spend a lot of time posting about.

Anyway, was just a thought and fully expect it to be shot down in flames haha.

Take one xanax, one whisky and read the SoS manifesto. Sleep guaranteed.

Could go a Whisky to be fair haha.

Will most likely seem like a stupid idea once I'm awake, I just thought it would be good for those who can't afford Rangers TV(I know it's not much, but there are plenty I'm sure) or don't want to read through biased articles to get to the point. Just a place for them to click a video, see what's been going on in the world of Rangers on that day, with the appropriate links to articles etc. for those interested.

Could go a Whisky to be fair haha.

Will most likely seem like a stupid idea once I'm awake, I just thought it would be good for those who can't afford Rangers TV(I know it's not much, but there are plenty I'm sure) or don't want to read through biased articles to get to the point. Just a place for them to click a video, see what's been going on in the world of Rangers on that day, with the appropriate links to articles etc. for those interested.

Go for it mate. Nothing ventured

After finally reporting what was on the banners at septic park during the CL Milan game, radio o'Scotland today managed to slip in a balancing up report about some female worker reporting Rangers to the authorities for financial wrong doing. Well, at least it is balanced!!!

After finally reporting what was on the banners at septic park during the CL Milan game, radio o'Scotland today managed to slip in a balancing up report about some female worker reporting Rangers to the authorities for financial wrong doing. Well, at least it is balanced!!!

This is pretty much what I'm getting at, just somewhere you can go on and be like, there's news about Rangers without thinking to yourself... wonder what they're going to have a sly dig at in this. Somewhere to focus on the football, not the business. To find out more about the youth teams, more interaction with players etc.

This is pretty much what I'm getting at, just somewhere you can go on and be like, there's news about Rangers without thinking to yourself... wonder what they're going to have a sly dig at in this. Somewhere to focus on the football, not the business. To find out more about the youth teams, more interaction with players etc.

AD. Check out Rangerschat.

AD. Check out Rangerschat.

I'm not talking about a website though, I'm talking about a Youtube channel, where it's much easier to pull in views. Rangers chat's youtube channel has 4 videos in total. One from 6 months ago, 5 months ago and 2 from 3 months ago.

I just feel like there's a lot more that could be covered that isn't already.

So we may not see it for years then possibly?

Within the next few months.

After the decision has went either way at the AGM, the other will not have a leg to stand on. There will be no debating who's going to be in power, because they will be there. There's always going to be opinions and bickering, but it's hardly news worthy after the seats of power have been filled.

Now this may be a silly idea, since it's 4:37am and I find my self unable to sleep yet again. It may even be in the wrong place (if it is, please move).

Now I've been on youtube watching Rangers videos and I started to think about how biased the papers are etc. in Scotland and I had an idea and just wanted to gauge your opinions.

I was thinking about starting a channel, dedicated to Rangers news. It would involve me actively reporting daily on news concerning rangers, whether it be players injuries, how players are performing that are out on loan, future prospects, unders games, and I'd do my best to even get a chat with players etc upon the channel growing.

Somewhere that we can focus on the football, and on Rangers alone.

I understand there's the Rangers website our Youtube channel, but a lot of the time there's fans looking for news/information that they don't spend a lot of time posting about.

Anyway, was just a thought and fully expect it to be shot down in flames haha.

The next time you wake up at this time try a jodrell it'll help you sleep and stop you talkin gibberish at that time in the mornin !

Theres RTV, RM, RangersChat, FF and countless bloggers delivering Rangers news. Good luck to you tho ill certainly subscribe when its up and running, but if theres going to be a Rangere channel it should have more than just news as theres already many outlets for Bears to get news

I'm not talking about a website though, I'm talking about a Youtube channel, where it's much easier to pull in views. Rangers chat's youtube channel has 4 videos in total. One from 6 months ago, 5 months ago and 2 from 3 months ago.

JD. Am not talking about Rangerschat website.

I'm talking about the phone in show that is on every weeknight from 21:00-23:00 on-line. Ok it's not a TV show but it's all about Rangers and anybody can call in or Skype to give opinions, deliver news and updates. It's hosted by two great hosts, Ian and Fox, and there are generally two or three other members on the show, but any Bear can call in. A few from RM call into it regularly, Jeez I've occasionally called in myself. Much better than listening to spud radio call-ins.

It's for Bears, by Bears and it's all about Rangers. www.rangerschat.com

http://www.rangerschat.com/index.php