Ryan Gauld

G.E.C.

There is a lot of hype on him and he's been linked with several clubs.

Looks a really exciting prospect from a few clips on the news earlier. Is it best for him to stay at Dundee Utd or move down south as soon as possible? Could be another Scott Allen.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be best staying at Utd for another year or two and then try and if he can keep his form up and continue to develop get a move to a really big club as much as people on here like to rave about MacLeod (who is still a very promising youngster) Gauld is on another level to him. Or he could move to Rangers in a straight swap for Templeton.

He did look pretty decent on the news. But he has to leave Scumdee Hibernians post haste. For his own good. He could end up another wasted talent which seems to happen when the Wine Wummin and Song creeps into a young guys life.

Sniff sniff... If I had only left the bevvy and the burds alone......doh.

Watched some of the Dundee Hibs Partick game on Saturday and him and Souttar were very good.

There was one passage of play that fell apart when the ball was launched into the air and Souttar back heeled the dropping ball to Gunning. It was an incredible piece of skill for a centre back.

Tell ye whit young fla.

start a thread and we can argue instead of you following me around like a puppy desperate for a treat.

Better still I can come up and boot you around like an empty tracksuit?

:lol:

'fla' ahahahahahahaha.

Record posts thread mate, see ye there.