Time to put them in there place

KingKirk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're in it. We are in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

Ach fuck it, now I know we've not drawn them I say we'd destroy them 95-0

We are in the 3rd tier through no fault of our own.

Also that's a bit of a retarded reaction you've gave. They'd probably beat us home or away, stop acting like a wee waen

Sat showed we still need to up our game massively to beat any spl team, im happy to get lower league teams as much as possible until theres none left tbh i just want the easiest route to the final.

Exactly.

The simplest way to the final is what Ally or any other manager would want and he's 100% right.

They will just need to wait till the next round.. We would beat them at Ibrox. I am convinced of it.. I have never seen so many Rangers fans scared of drawing that mob in my life! I think they forget that we are the best team in scotland.. We shouldnt fear any cunt..

I think they forget that we are the best team in scotland..

Biggest team yes...best footballing team...not a chance.

Most people aren't interested in being realistic when it comes to the Oldfirm games, most will just put up a front.

Everyone knows they have a better team.

I think they forget that we are the best team in scotland..

Biggest team yes...best footballing team...not a chance.

Records suggest otherwise..I dont see why so many are running away from the chance of playing Celtic.. Jack shit to be scared about.

They will just need to wait till the next round.. We would beat them at Ibrox. I am convinced of it.. I have never seen so many Rangers fans scared of drawing that mob in my life! I think they forget that we are the best team in scotland.. We shouldnt fear any cunt..

Running scared :lol: aye right..

Best team in Scotland ? You are at it.

Its got nothing to do with being scared of them or any other team, just the reality that if we play the way we did on Sat we would likely lose to most top flight clubs, i want us to win the SC and we will have to beat some along the way but id like the best outcome for Rangers which is as The Godfather says the easiest route possiblem

Records suggest otherwise..I dont see why so many are running away from the chance of playing Celtic.. Jack shit to be scared about.

No one is scared for god sake.

We want to progress in this cup and if we avoid them altogether or till the final then we have a far better chance of winning it.

The easiest route in a cup is every clubs dream.

Its got nothing to do with being scared of them or any other team, just the reality that if we play the way we did on Sat we would likely lose to most top flight clubs, i want us to win the SC and we will have to beat some along the way but id like the best outcome for Rangers which is as The Godfather says the easiest route possiblem

It is about being scared. Many fans would rather Aberdeen put them out.. Than have the possibility of beating them ourselves. We dont need anyone to do the job for us mate.. I have this feeling that many would rather have it that way.. sad times

No one is scared for god sake.

We want to progress in this cup and if we avoid them altogether or till the final then we have a far better chance of winning it.

The easiest route in a cup is every clubs dream.

Hows about winning the cup anyway possible not just the easiest way.. You would Rather someone else beat them than us playing them in this comp.. Even if we play them in the Final you sound to me as if you think we would get beat no matter what.. I only want to no why you see it that way?

Hows about winning the cup anyway possible not just the easiest way.. You would Rather someone else beat them than us playing them in this comp.. Even if we play them in the Final you sound to me as if you think we would get beat no matter what.. I only want to no why you see it that way?

Mate...

What?

It’s a fairly simple concept; most teams would rather have a easy route through the cups as their chances of winning are greatly increased. We are no different, the other SPL teams knocking each other out while we have a fairly simple home tie only strengthens our chances surely?

No one is scared, it’s a game of football not a duel to the death. We have lost before and will again but this is about winning the Scottish Cup in the best way we can for where we are and who we have in the squad.

Long may these easier ties continue.

We are the most successful club in the world.

However, we are not the best.

We were.

We got royally fucked.

We lost our premiership team, and apparently our confidence.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing.

We could go all William Wallace on them, but then he was hung, drawn and quartered.

We will return to the top, we will thrash them - in all competitions, but not yet.

Let's learn to walk first, it hurts less if you fall

So you wont be going to the SC final should when we make it should we play them?

Why would I not?

In a one off final anything can happen, we wouldnt be faviourites but i'd still support my team.

Just because I think they would be more than likely winners does not mean I'm scared or would hide behind my sofa :lol: